Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Dwight Howard's Secret Baby Mama Hope Alexa Releases Workout Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Dwight and **** and marry who he wants, but I do find it irresponsible of him to have done this like what? 5 times now? That's ridiculous.

And while Hope Alexa is totally beautiful, I suspect she's a bitch for how beautiful she is. Which in the end is going to keep any man away from her eventually. I'm totally judging her, but give me a girl slightly above average with a great heart and personality over someone who looks like her who is a bitch. Her physically stature will last only so long until you don't want to deal with her anymore.
    oh for sure........beautiful on the outside but ugly as hell on the inside.........bitches like this will be lonely forever

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign

INTERNET ETIQUETTE 101: ALL trolls(rrr3) get trolled eventually. What goes around, comes around, so keep cryin' all you(rainintwos/ihoopallday) want. You DON'T have to prove a ******* thing a bunch of strangers on the internet. And if you're(rrr3) online PRETENDING to be some big bada**, and are dumb enough to want to do so, then be man enough to take the consequences. And NOT run away, cryin' like a pathetic little b***h(rrr3).

Oh, and by the way, since the 2 idiots(ranintwos/ihoopallday) above me, are way too ret**ded to get that, let me dumb it down(rrr3): I NEVER said sh*t about my personal life on ISH, therefore, I don't have to prove a damn thing. So....good luck with all that
    I was actually going through that thread and it's pretty sad what most of you were posting on there. Just thought more people would be more mature on this forum.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    I was actually going through that thread and it's pretty sad what most of you were posting on there. Just thought more people would be more mature on this forum.
    ALL trolls(rrr3) get trolled eventually. What's sad is that despite all that speech he(rrr3) had on here, he(rrr3) STILL dipped out, cryin' like a little b***h(rrr3), when he(rrr3) got a taste of his own medicine. Don't dish it out if you(rrr3) can't take it.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-06-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Very good NBA starter

LOL at this chick using Dwight to launch her career as a supposed fitness model. And you guys need to chill on saying to wife her, she may look good but she could be ****ing horrible in the sack.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease rapsfan3's Avatar

Of course she's Canadian.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Petty crime like breaking into someone's house: yes. But overall crime? Hell no. Besides, morals =/= tendency to perform crime. There are lots of evil things that can be done (that rich people do) that are legal.
    I agree that rich people do tons of immoral things, some illegal, some legal only because of loopholes in laws. Check out the film Inside Job about the 2007-2008 financial collapse for evidence. Also the myriad of tricks to avoid taxes, outsource, and etc. The rich have the opportunity to gain utility from these actions and thus have incentive to do them. Hope Alexas has the opportunity to get child support payments and thus has incentive to do so.

The whole point of my previous post was morals are a relative concept that changes because circumstance and opportunities change. What someone is inclined to do at one point in their life, maybe radically different from a previous or latter point in their lives. Tendency to perform crimes is largely due to circumstances and opportunities as is most things in life.

I disagree when you say that poverty and overall crime aren't positively correlated. And let me be clear I'm not making a moral judgement, my whole point is if Bill Gates' kids where in a similar situation their likelihood to do the same is much higher than in their present situations.

Poverty eliminates so many opportunities, first if your poor you likely live in an area with low home values, thus low property taxes. If property taxes in your area is low your public schools are probably underfunded and have bottom tier teachers. You probably go to school with classmates that also are in the working class. When the time for standardized tests come around poor schools tend to do worse. Poor schools have higher dropout rates. All of this results in higher crime rates, gangs, drug dealers, and etc. This further diminishes the tax base as people with the ability to do so move away. Eventually local and state politicians all but abandon the area, other than offering some speeches.

I personally have been very lucky, I consider myself upper-middle class, and some people have disagreed with me and claim my family is rich. I have always gone to private schools and I am not oblivious to the advantages I have enjoyed as the result of factors I had zero control of. Firstly, although I have never attended public school, by what i have gathered watching movies like Waiting for Superman, the public school system is a mess. Second and most importantly private schools are amazing places for social networking and getting great connections to securing future employment. Anyone being honest about private schools will tell you the biggest advantage isn't the actual education but the future references and introductions that you can acquire. When I was in university I met people who were the first people in their families to attend, it occurred to me how much harder their future path would be than mine. If you're the first in your family to go into the accounting field, you probably don't have connections like I do at a major firm like KPMG or Deloitte. Lots of positions are never advertised instead a boss will ask someone to give them a recommendation.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    Nothing worse than trolls who ridicule photos of other posters but are too afraid to post one of their own.
    Well this is just a retarded opinion. If you don't wanna get ridiculed then don't post your picture on the internet. It's not like this site is facebook its fully of anonymous strangers who could be psychos. Not posting your pic on a internet messageboard isn't a being a pvssy, it's actually having some sense. Now if someone's pics get posted without their knowledge or consent then it's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I agree that rich people do tons of immoral things, some illegal, some legal only because of loopholes in laws. Check out the film Inside Job about the 2007-2008 financial collapse for evidence. Also the myriad of tricks to avoid taxes, outsource, and etc. The rich have the opportunity to gain utility from these actions and thus have incentive to do them. Hope Alexas has the opportunity to get child support payments and thus has incentive to do so.

The whole point of my previous post was morals are a relative concept that changes because circumstance and opportunities change. What someone is inclined to do at one point in their life, maybe radically different from a previous or latter point in their lives. Tendency to perform crimes is largely due to circumstances and opportunities as is most things in life.

I disagree when you say that poverty and overall crime aren't positively correlated. And let me be clear I'm not making a moral judgement, my whole point is if Bill Gates' kids where in a similar situation their likelihood to do the same is much higher than in their present situations.

Poverty eliminates so many opportunities, first if your poor you likely live in an area with low home values, thus low property taxes. If property taxes in your area is low your public schools are probably underfunded and have bottom tier teachers. You probably go to school with classmates that also are in the working class. When the time for standardized tests come around poor schools tend to do worse. Poor schools have higher dropout rates. All of this results in higher crime rates, gangs, drug dealers, and etc. This further diminishes the tax base as people with the ability to do so move away. Eventually local and state politicians all but abandon the area, other than offering some speeches.

I personally have been very lucky, I consider myself upper-middle class, and some people have disagreed with me and claim my family is rich. I have always gone to private schools and I am not oblivious to the advantages I have enjoyed as the result of factors I had zero control of. Firstly, although I have never attended public school, by what i have gathered watching movies like Waiting for Superman, the public school system is a mess. Second and most importantly private schools are amazing places for social networking and getting great connections to securing future employment. Anyone being honest about private schools will tell you the biggest advantage isn't the actual education but the future references and introductions that you can acquire. When I was in university I met people who were the first people in their families to attend, it occurred to me how much harder their future path would be than mine. If you're the first in your family to go into the accounting field, you probably don't have connections like I do at a major firm like KPMG or Deloitte. Lots of positions are never advertised instead a boss will ask someone to give them a recommendation.
    *Referring to people with lower income than your family as "poor"

*Learning about public school systems and creating blanket opinions about them through MOVIES!!!

*Talking down on this guy because you assume he and others are less fortunate than you

Ignorant generalizations spoken from a stereotypical spoiled brat - this can't be real must be a troll post

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    I'm not too big on her face but god damn she has one hell of a body.
    I agree, her face is meh but her body is on fcuking point!

And why would Dwight get married? He's a freaking millionaire superstar and he's only like 24 that would make no sense at all to do that

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Even scrubs like DJ Mbenga can get women. Dwight just doesn't know how to use a condom.
    its not rocket science, i just think he doesnt want to. You ever **** using a condom? Its horrible, no glove = better love!

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    its not rocket science, i just think he doesnt want to. You ever **** using a condom? Its horrible, no glove = better love!
    No glove can also = STD'S. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Unless you're married or in a long relationship. Even then, still gotta be cautious.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    *Referring to people with lower income than your family as "poor"

*Learning about public school systems and creating blanket opinions about them through MOVIES!!!

*Talking down on this guy because you assume he and others are less fortunate than you

Ignorant generalizations spoken from a stereotypical spoiled brat - this can't be real must be a troll post

I meant no offense and apologize if I have offended anyone and feels like I have talked down to them it was not my intention. I do sometimes feel my upbringing has spoiled me it's something that genuinely concerns me. Unfortunately my only contact to public schools has been through second hand sources. I have never attended and never been close to someone who has. To be honest I feel kind of guilty because of it. I didn't mean to talk down to anyone, just was stating my opinion that I felt I had advantages that I had no part in.

It's just that so many people I know think there success was due to their own talents alone and they think people who work minimum wage jobs or need government assistance have only themselves to blame. I just wanted to point out that I think my life would be very different if i grew up with less resources. So many people that went to private schools and got jobs based off connections made through friends and family, refuse to acknowledge that having the talent to do a job is not enough. You still need to be given the opportunity to prove you can do the job. These people almost always claim to be self made success stories.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 10-06-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    Dude came from a Christian Academy and was all religious and pious when coming into the league.

I'm surprised at all of this bastardizing fornication.
    I'm not. he wasn't a devout christian due to anything even marginally resembling strong self-determination and forethought. It was by circumstance, location, and force....due to his mom and grandma raising him as a literal shut-in that had never been in public. he lived in a very rural area, so keeping him away from society wasn't exactly difficult.

Until he was 17 I believe, he had only been 3 places during his entire life:

1. His mother's Home.
    2. His grandmother's home.
    3. The Church which also served as a K-12 school.

But all that is irrelevant to the greater point of interest:

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo

Who knows what Hope Alexa has going on inside her mind and culturally....that is an unreal body. I can't say i've ever seen any NBA girlfriend with a better body......better faces, of for sure. But d@mn she has an absolutely killer figure. Good for the awkward bamma shut-in manchild. God bless him.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Well this is just a retarded opinion. If you don't wanna get ridiculed then don't post your picture on the internet. It's not like this site is facebook its fully of anonymous strangers who could be psychos. Not posting your pic on a internet messageboard isn't a being a pvssy, it's actually having some sense. Now if someone's pics get posted without their knowledge or consent then it's a different story.
    You're trying to talk simple common sense to a bunch of kids, with no life outside of the internet, and also have no impulse control, who don't understand the concept. They're as clueless to the way things work in the real world, as 2pac was when he first got shot.

The ret**ded idea that you MUST prove something to a bunch of strangers on the internet, is one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my entire life.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-07-2012 at 01:12 AM.

I rule the local playground

That body on this princess is ridiculous. I'd love to smash.