Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default 2014 NBA League pass price, info, etc

sorry for being a pain in the butt. im onto this screen and im always skeptical about putting my card details online but what happens after this page ??? (note:im in australia) does is just give me like an online account or a desktop app on my laptop and i log in to watch the games or what happens. like when do i get to watch them??? do i have to wait for an e-mail or something.

https://watch.nba.com/nba/secure/registerform?pi=11

Default Re: NBA League pass

You need to register first. Then enter the details and you can use League Pass. Use your login details for the GameTime app.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Was just bout to mention that ozbargain link. Does anyone who used a proxy last season know what happens does it reissue in the country of purchase or am I going to get charge BS australian price?
    Also has anyone had any luck figuring out what they mean by subscribers will receive lowest price?

Quote Originally Posted by J.101
    Was just bout to mention that ozbargain link. Does anyone who used a proxy last season know what happens does it reissue in the country of purchase or am I going to get charge BS australian price?
    Also has anyone had any luck figuring out what they mean by subscribers will receive lowest price?
    You use the proxy buy it for the indian or kongo price or whatever, after that you can browse the site without a proxy and you can watch all games. #

I used an indina proxy last year, and it worked just fine