Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default The 12 ABSOLUTE WORST NBA players vs the Top college team...Who wins?

Let say you form 12 of the worst NBA players, guys they are either over-the-hill or just rotting on the bench getting no minutes.

Vs the top college team.

I'm pretty sure the college guys win, i want to see this being played...

Edit: (I just took 12 of the worst PIE nba players)

Hasheem Thabeet
    Lou Amundson
    Tornike Shengeila
    Shannon Brown
    Earl Watson
    Mike Muscala
    Jason Collins
    Erik Murphy
    Stephen Jackson
    Darius Johnson Odom
    Mustafa Shakur
    Brandon davies

vs say Kansas?
    Last edited by tgan3; 03-20-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Love Live Life

Default Re: The 12 ABSOLUTE WORST NBA players vs the Top college team...Who wins?

List the players and the top college team

Default Re: The 12 ABSOLUTE WORST NBA players vs the Top college team...Who wins?

the NBA players. men vs boys. remember that these NBA players are still the top players in the world. that college team at most will only have 1 to 2 players that are NBA level.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Top college teams usually have 2 lottery pick caliber and 1 other 1st round caliber players, followed by others who play their role well. I'll take them.

Every NBA player including the 12th man was one of or the best player on their college team. Gimme the NBA guys

Banned

what a dumb Thread

If Embiid was healthy and Wiggins is on his A-game, Kansas has an outside shot. But overall, it's the NBA guys 9 times out of 10.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    what a dumb Thread
    No its not, seriously will someone like Steve Nash outplay Marcus Smart as of right now???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Every NBA player including the 12th man was one of or the best player on their college team. Gimme the NBA guys
    But the top team will have guys who are the best players in all of college, not just their team, and will be towards the best of the NBA shortly. Give me Embiid and Wiggins surrounded by hard working teammates over Jason Collins, Ognjen Kuzmic, and the gang.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    But you have to keep in mind that people age and regress. I still think I'd give it to the guys in the NBA though. Even top prospects in college take time to adjust to the NBA.

Love Live Life

My money is on the NBA team

The 12 worst players in the NBA probably will never sniff 10 minutes of NBA action before being cut, and likely aren't any more experienced than the top college players. Meanwhile, the top college team has a couple true stars and guys that know how to fill their roles.

After thinking about it, the real mistake is assuming the worst NBA players are the washed up vets, when it is really the guys that made it to the NBA by mistake and we never really hear of them because they don't step on the floor. A bunch of "potential" draftees late in the 2nd round that don't pan out. Embiid and Wiggins would eat them for breakfast.
    Last edited by Myth; 03-20-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tgan3
    Hasheem Thabeet
    Lou Amundson
    Tornike Shengeila
    Shannon Brown
    Earl Watson
    Mike Muscala
    Jason Collins
    Erik Murphy
    Stephen Jackson
    Darius Johnson Odom
    Mustafa Shakur
    Brandon davies

vs say Kansas?
    The real worst players would not have hit the floor yet and would have no vet savvy to them. There is no way Thabeet, Collins, Stephen Jackson, Watson, Amundson, or Brown are in the 12 worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    The real worst players would not have hit the floor yet and would have no vet savvy to them. There is no way Thabeet, Collins, Stephen Jackson, Watson, Amundson, or Brown are in the 12 worst.
    yea cuz every one of those guys except maybe Thabeet you could plug into a team during crunch time... due to foul trouble or whatever... and they wouldn't **** it up.

They might not offer anything, but they'd be able to play with top lvl comp.

-Smak

Banned

If the college team is Kevin Durant's Texas (kd has to be playing absolutely out of his mind) or Billy Donovan's Gators i'll take the college team, any other team i'll take the NBA 12th guys.