Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pooh Jeter Says He's a Pro Basketball Player - ISH Disagrees

https://twitter.com/PoohJeter/status...88636281806848

He claims he's a pro basketball player right there at his twitter.

ISH by 95+% claims that ONLY NBA is professional basketball. And that ALL other players that do not play in the NBA are "amateur" players and are "NOT professional"................

So ISH is calling Pooh Jeter a liar.

I of course agree with him, but every single time I say a guy playing pro basketball is a pro player, but he is not in the NBA, I get viciously attacked by 95% of the forum. 95% says ONLY NBA players are "professional" and all others are "amateur"..................

Banned

Default Re: Pooh Jeter Says He's a Pro Basketball Player - ISH Disagrees

you've gone way off the deep end here. I've never seen a single poster here claim that the NBA is the only professional league.

Superior quality league = yes
    only professional league = no

mods delete this one because it does nothing but make the OP look like a douchenozzle.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    you've gone way off the deep end here. I've never seen a single poster here claim that the NBA is the only professional league.

mods delete this one because it does nothing but make the OP look like a douchenozzle.
    This.

Love Live Life

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

can't wait to see the title edit this time

And here come the pathological lying trolls to the thread. So worried now.........yeah, because pro players that don't play in the NBA are calling themselves that on their twitter accounts and you are worried about it getting called out here............

piss off a-hole.

This forum makes dozens of posts here on a daily basis where it claims that ONLY NBA players are "professional" and the ONLY NBA is "a professional league".

You also are one of the biggest regulars in those discussions.

Don't worry though, because from now on, I am going to send those types of discussions here to twitter accounts of pro players that don't play in NBA and let them read them.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-20-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Love Live Life

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    And here come the pathological lying trolls to the thread. So worried now.........yeah, because pro players that don't play in the NBA are calling themselves that on their twitter accounts and you are worried about it getting called out here............

piss off a-hole.

This forum makes dozens of posts here on a daily basis where it claims that ONLY NBA players are "professional" and the ONLY NBA is "a professional league".

You also are one of the biggest regulars in those discussions.

Don't worry though, because from now on, I am going to send those types of discussions here to twitter accounts of pro players that don't play in NBA and let them read them.
    I'm a regular on those discussions which is why I'm stating flat out that I have never seen someone say that other league are not professional leagues. I don't even recall the trolls saying that to you ever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

Banned

Love Live Life

The NBA is the dominant, clear-cut BEST basketball league in the world and it's not even remotely close. It is also the sole reason for the term "professional" being used in basketball, as it is the ONLY professional league in the world - hence the distinction being necessary. Euroleague, Eurocup, FIBA, D-League, NCAA, etc. are all collegiate or amateur level basketball leagues. Whether it is basketball intelligence, physical/athletic abilities, or anything else basketball related, there is not a single entity on the level of the NBA.

I don't care what some "Poop Jeater" says, the Euroleague is where professionals go to die and amateurs are born.

I'm a regular on those discussions which is why I'm stating flat out that I have never seen someone say that other league are not professional leagues. I don't even recall the trolls saying that to you ever.
    gabepizza
    Dr.J4ever
    Rooster
    nick young
    CavsFTW
    Millbuck

etc., etc., etc., etc. about 20 more users have made this claim dozens upon dozens upon dozens upon dozens of times. Some of them, like Rooster, gabepizza, Dr.J4ever have made the claim hundreds, or even thousands of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    The NBA is the dominant, clear-cut BEST basketball league in the world and it's not even remotely close. It is also the sole reason for the term "professional" being used in basketball, as it is the ONLY professional league in the world - hence the distinction being necessary. Euroleague, Eurocup, FIBA, D-League, NCAA, etc. are all collegiate or amateur level basketball leagues. Whether it is basketball intelligence, physical/athletic abilities, or anything else basketball related, there is not a single entity on the level of the NBA.

I don't care what some "Poop Jeater" says, the Euroleague is where professionals go to die and amateurs are born.
    And outbreak is once again outed for being the lying troll and pathological liar that he truly is.

And Jeter plays in China..........
    Last edited by Euroleague; 03-20-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    gabepizza
    Dr.J4ever
    Rooster
    nick young
    CavsFTW
    Millbuck

etc., etc., etc., etc. about 20 more users have made this claim dozens upon dozens upon dozens upon dozens of times. Some of them, like Rooster, gabepizza, Dr.J4ever have made the claim hundreds, or even thousands of times.
    so how does that make up 95% of ish? **** your a moron. You've naked 6 posters who troll you and I don't believe even all of those 6 said that.