Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    High School Varsity 6th Man BigMacAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James is the best player in the NBA by far

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    they're in unison. basketball, which produces data, doesn't match up with what you're claiming.

**** your data nerd, got off your ass and go and play some ball and watch some games.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Meh I wouldn't take poido seriously enough to respond to his posts. He's taken a dick in the ass from LeBron year after year
    So you hate him because he's supposedly living YOUR fantasy?

Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You've been on here saying MJ wasn't the best until 1990 in a thread few weeks back, or that Shaq likely was in 1998.. now suddenly it's '88-'98? Why do you flip flop so much?
    I'm objective, even as a Jordan fan.

I think Mike was the best player from '88 on but I could see arguments in certain seasons for other guys. Or some kind of case for certain players to be made.

mehyaM24 acts like it's inarguable LeBron was undoubtedly the best player since 2008. That's absurd. And totally false. Why doesn't that bother you?

Jordan has had more definitive, "he's the man" seasons in the league than LeBron.

James was easily, no case for anyone else, best player in the league (reg, and post season + Finals) in the 2012, and 2013 seasons.

Would've had 2009 if Kobe wasn't close to him performance wise, and went one round further winning a ring.

Would've had 2010 easily if he didn't quit mid series v.s. Boston.

I think MJ was easily, no case for anyone else, best player in the league (reg, and post season + Finals) in 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997, and 1998.

Arguments could be made for:

'88: Magic
    '89: No one besides Mike IMO
    '90: No one besides Mike IMO
    '91: No one besides Mike IMO
    '92: No one besides Mike IMO

'93 Reg Season: Barkley
    w/ Playoffs and Finals: Jordan

'96: No one besides Mike IMO

'97 Reg Season: Malone

'98 Reg Season: Shaq arguable (missed too many games, did less w/ more)

What's hard for you to understand about that honestly?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

LeBron James far and aways the best player in the NBA for an NBA record 7th consecutive season

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

I think Mike was the best player from '88 on but I could see arguments in certain seasons for other guys. Or some kind of case for certain players to be made.

mehyaM24 acts like it's inarguable LeBron was undoubtedly the best player since 2008. That's absurd. And totally false. Why doesn't that bother you?

Jordan has had more definitive, "he's the man" seasons in the league than LeBron.

James was easily, no case for anyone else, best player in the league (reg, and post season + Finals) in the 2012, and 2013 seasons.

Would've had 2009 if Kobe wasn't close to him performance wise, and went one round further winning a ring.

I think MJ was easily, no case for anyone else, best player in the league (reg, and post season + Finals) in 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997, and 1998.

I have no problem with you saying MJ was the best since 1988... in 1988/1989 Magic had an argument aswell.

But I just recently read a thread where you said '88 was Magic and '89 MJ/Magic.. don't know if you remember. Someone said you did it to appease perhaps others who accuse you of stanning, but generally you don't give a **** about that.

I mean, 2009 for LeBron is pretty definite to me...

And even with LeBron's poor game's 4-6 in 2010, people just forget that LeBron's game 1 and game 3 were better than ANY Kobe game in the finals, he had an overall better series than Kobe, AND if you talk about their low game than Kobe matches LeBron's with 6-24, also. No argument IMO. The major difference was the supporting cast.

[ [ Sickplicity ] ]

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

Olajuwon was better than Barkley in '93, and if Houston hadn't of gotten screwed on three blatantly atrocious calls late in Game 7 against Seattle in the WCSF they would've beaten the Suns that year too, I imagine. Chuck was great, he just never had a patch on Hakeem's two-way impact. The Rockets were already nearing their championship form throughout 1992-93, Tomjonavich is brilliant for the sole purpose of observing, "Hey, we've got a monster of an ATG player on this team, how about we run the offense through him unequivocally?" Chaney and Fitch apparently didn't get that. People always wonder why he came seemingly out of nowhere and 'peaked' at Age 30-32. There's your answer. '93 was also the first season that he'd even had a remotely decent team around him since 1986. When they like, steamrolled defending champion Showtime with ease before utterly imploding top-to-bottom the next season.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Goat.