Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: lmao Chuck buried Gabrielle Union

who started it though?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    all you are is a butthurt little bitch who is trying way too hard to white knight d-wade's wife. get the **** out of my thread you worthless miami alley hooker
    DAMN.

all you are is a butthurt little bitch who is trying way too hard to white knight d-wade's wife. get the **** out of my thread you worthless miami alley hooker

Dresta is right about the Barkley response tho

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    And what does that have to do with Barkley's comments not making the slightest bit of sense? She dissed the man, and he got all flustered and thus insulted her in a way that didn't make any sense (because she wasn't comparing herself to Streep, she was comparing herself to Barkley, because they are both career losers, which is true). Barkley is ignorant of what it takes to win, yet he has the audacity to sit on his fat ass and constantly bitch about people who are better than him.
    Wow... All that salt because of those comments? Shit was very funny, can't deny, why not just leave it at that?

You really wanna go into it? Ok...

1st of all, Barkley's miles aways better than Kenny as a player. Jet played a solid part but got "lucky" in order to win rings.

What do you define as career loser? Chuck won a MVP, he's regarded as of the greatest players ever.
    I wouldn't even call Gabrielle a nice actress and she won't ever even sniff an Oscar(they've been mostly about "politics" for a long time now, but I won't get into that here).

A better analogy would be: Charles winning MVP but never a title is like an actor winning an Oscar for best performance but never being in an academy award winning film.
    Union? I'm willing to bet my life she won't ever "do" both... Maybe if she got lucky and appears in a small part in a great movie, which I highly doubt still.

Barkley is one of the GOAT players, even though Kenny won a title Chuck can easily be "compared" to him because he was much greater and he's also tons of spots above on the all-time list. Shit, Chuck can be compared to the best players ever.
    On the other hand, Union can't even begin to be compared to an actress like Streep...

Barkley may be ringless but no shame losing to MJ. Kenny Smith was a pawn in those Rockets teams.

Banned

The better question to all of this is why is a BITCH opening her mouth without being told? D-Wade must be beta as shit. That boy needs to put a leash on his bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    Wow... All that salt because of those comments? Shit was very funny, can't deny, why not just leave it at that?

1st of all, Barkley's miles aways better than Kenny as a player. Jet played a solid part but got "lucky" in order to win rings.

What do you define as career loser? Chuck won a MVP, he's regarded as of the greatest players ever.
    I wouldn't even call Gabrielle a nice actress and she won't ever even sniff an Oscar(they've been mostly about "politics" for a long time now, but I won't get into that here).

A better analogy would be: Charles winning MVP but never a title is like an actor winning an Oscar for best performance but never being in an academy award winning film.
    Union? I'm willing to bet my life she won't ever "do" both... Maybe if she got lucky and appears in a small part in a great movie, which I highly doubt still.

Barkley is one of the GOAT players, even though Kenny won a title Chuck can easily be "compared" to him because he was much greater and he's also tons of spots above on the all-time list. Shit, Chuck can be compared to the best players ever.
    On the other hand, Union can't even begin to be compared to an actress like Streep...

Except Streep is overrated as fvck. Seriously. People put her on a pedestal.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Barkley may be ringless but no shame losing to MJ. Kenny Smith was a pawn in those Rockets teams.
    He got eliminated by Jordan 3 Times, what about the other 13yrs of his Career? You can say he didn't have help in Philly and was old in Houston but he lost with a 2-0 lead and a 3-1 lead in his Prime.

Kenny made some big shots I believe. The most memorable one is the shot to force Overtime against the Magic in Game 1 of the 1995 Finals. At least I remember that one.
    Last edited by Wade's Rings; 01-30-2015 at 10:08 AM.

How does he know what movies she's in, and yet he's criticizing her.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT

Nailed it.

i hate to break it to you retards, but being an nba player for 10-20 years, and then having a job within the NBA afterwards isnt being a "career loser" by any definition.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill

Except Streep is overrated as fvck. Seriously. People put her on a pedestal.
    True, mostly/especially nowadays. At some point she'll get nominated for reading the phone book or something...

Still one of the greatest actresses ever though.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by 3peated
    i hate to break it to you retards, but being an nba player for 10-20 years, and then having a job within the NBA afterwards isnt being a "career loser" by any definition.
    Didn't win any rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    Didn't win any rings.
    God how are you people so narrow minded.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Charles in his feelings like a hoe