First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Starting lineup

These are the starting lineup predictions for the new season:

Point guard: Darren Collison

Shooting guard: Ben McLemore

Small forward: Rudy Gay

Power Forward: Reggie Evans

Center: DeMarcus Cousins

I assume they are keeping Nik on the bench as a scorer off the bench, let's hope they don't give him the Jimmer treatment.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...up-next-season

Default Re: Starting lineup

Cant believe we gave away Reggie Evans twin Quincy Acy. The type of guy you want on your team. Whats to go with Landry? Stauskas needs consistent minutes, the kid is a lock from 3, throw him in with Boogie and Rudy on the court and he is bound to get some easy open shots.

Reggie is a good hustle rebounder, but Acy had the heart of the team. We need a vet though.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Cant believe we gave away Reggie Evans twin Quincy Acy. The type of guy you want on your team. Whats to go with Landry? Stauskas needs consistent minutes, the kid is a lock from 3, throw him in with Boogie and Rudy on the court and he is bound to get some easy open shots.
    Nah it's cause we are going to sign that piece of shit Casspi, btw IF now this is a BIG IF, if by chance Moreland shows he can play at the NBA level and blocks shots we need to start him as the shot blocker next to Cousins at PF. Have JT as the back up C and Reggie as the back up PF.

Otherwise just start Reggie or JT depending on the match up. We need to do everything to trade Landry.

Hopefully Bhullar can get in alright shape and give us some minutes. I think he might just be a signing for the Indian fans though

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Hopefully Bhullar can get in alright shape and give us some minutes. I think he might just be a signing for the Indian fans though
    Pretty much this I doubt he will be 1/2 as good as Aaron Gray tbh, Earl Clark is still on the market as well would love to have him as a back up SF if we don't trade Gay.