Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default What's the worst thing you did to your bad neighbors

My old apartment had assigned parking, and several of us had to park under this tree belonging to the guy next door because it came over the fence about 15 feet.

This tree dropped these stupid purple berries all over everyone's car hoods/roofs and it was just about impossible to get the stains off. Several of us asked the guy and our landlord to please do something about it.

The landlord didn't want to start trouble and the guy told us to get over it. Well the following year they widened our street and the city cut down all the trees too close to the sidewalk. They marked them all with an orange "X". I drove to Wal-Mart, bought a can of spray paint, and painted a big orange "X" on that damn tree and the city cut it down right along with all the others.

When my neighbor got home, his tree was gone. that and I called the cops when this scumbag was beating the S*** outta his girl but that was just what any good person would do.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: What's the worst thing you did to your bad neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    My old apartment had assigned parking, and several of us had to park under this tree belonging to the guy next door because it came over the fence about 15 feet.

This tree dropped these stupid purple berries all over everyone's car hoods/roofs and it was just about impossible to get the stains off. Several of us asked the guy and our landlord to please do something about it.

The landlord didn't want to start trouble and the guy told us to get over it. Well the following year they widened our street and the city cut down all the trees too close to the sidewalk. They marked them all with an orange "X". I drove to Wal-Mart, bought a can of spray paint, and painted a big orange "X" on that damn tree and the city cut it down right along with all the others.

When my neighbor got home, his tree was gone. that and I called the cops when this scumbag was beating the S*** outta his girl but that was just what any good person would do.