Default lmao Chuck buried Gabrielle Union

Default Re: lmao Chuck buried Gabrielle Union

Can't see it. What did he said?

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Can't see it. What did he said?
    "Never mention you and Meryl Streep in the same sentence. Meryl Streep would never do Snakes on a Plane and Madea"

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

You can't bury someone if you ain't win shit. Gabby is right. And if you sit arou and only wait for good roles you will never get that exposure you need. Shorty got her own show now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    You can't bury someone if you ain't win shit. Gabby is right. And if you sit arou and only wait for good roles you will never get that exposure you need. Shorty got her own show now.
    Barkley = MVP and HOFer.

Union = homewrecker and bad actress

Barkley is so salty about being a career loser, can see the increase in salt each and every year as the man becomes more and more of a bitter old fool.

Haven't people got tired of his schtick yet? Isn't it about time Inside the NBA hired someone who actually knows something about basketball, rather than some old and salty bball player with an attitude problem (and who children find funny), leading to moronic predictions like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzJl8lQhCx4

He thinks that because he's a fat asshole who couldn't stay in shape, that everyone else must be too! How typical!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Barkley is so salty about being a career loser, can see the increase in salt each and every year as the man becomes more and more of a bitter old fool.

Haven't people got tired of his schtick yet? Isn't it about time Inside the NBA hired someone who actually knows something about basketball, rather than some old and salty bball player with an attitude problem (and who children find funny), leading to moronic predictions like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzJl8lQhCx4

He thinks that because he's a fat asshole who couldn't stay in shape, that everyone else must be too! How typical!
    You're an idiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Barkley = MVP and HOFer.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Barkley = MVP and HOFer.

And what does that have to do with Barkley's comments not making the slightest bit of sense? She dissed the man, and he got all flustered and thus insulted her in a way that didn't make any sense (because she wasn't comparing herself to Streep, she was comparing herself to Barkley, because they are both career losers, which is true). Barkley is ignorant of what it takes to win, yet he has the audacity to sit on his fat ass and constantly bitch about people who are better than him.

And what does that have to do with Barkley's comments not making the slightest bit of sense? She dissed the man, and he got all flustered and thus insulted her in a way that didn't make any sense (because she wasn't comparing herself to Streep, she was comparing herself to Barkley, because they are both career losers, which is true). Barkley is ignorant of what it takes to win, yet he has the audacity to sit on his fat ass and constantly bitch about people who are better than him.
    Who are these people?

Banned

Shut your senile ass up boy. Keep running your damn mouth and you'll be on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    You're an idiot.
    You're a shameless Bron stan who can't even recognise who the butt of the joke is in this case, so i don't give a **** what you think.

Again, saying this:

'Forgive Charles. .. Kenny Smith is a 2x champion & his opinion is most sound... it's like me talkin bout Meryl Streep but I ain't won nuthin..'

What Barkley said didn't make any sense as a response to that. How can you respond to 'i'm so not in the same league as Meryl Streep that my opinion about her has no clout or value (like Barkley's bball opinion)' with 'why you puttin your name in the same sentence as Meryl Streep' - .

Basically, only a delusional Bron fan or someone with no reading comprehension could find such a thing funny, and you are likely both.

You're a shameless Bron stan who can't even recognise who the butt of the joke is in this case, so i don't give a **** what you think.

Again, saying this:

'Forgive Charles. .. Kenny Smith is a 2x champion & his opinion is most sound... it's like me talkin bout Meryl Streep but I ain't won nuthin..'

What Barkley said didn't make any sense as a response to that. How can you respond to 'i'm so not in the same league as Meryl Streep that my opinion about her has no clout or value (like Barkley's bball opinion)' with 'why you puttin your name in the same sentence as Meryl Streep' - .

Basically, only a delusional Bron fan or someone with no reading comprehension could find such a thing funny, and you are likely both.
    all you are is a butthurt little bitch who is trying way too hard to white knight d-wade's wife. get the **** out of my thread you worthless miami alley hooker