Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: If the Mavericks had beaten the Spurs....

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    youre acting as if people are saying dallas is better (which they could be) and you're hanging on for dear life so your spurs get respect
    idk what you're going on about... But as for the bolded, what do you mean by that? Mavs "could be" better, but aren't better?... I only answered the question. Mavs probably would have had trouble with both Portland and Thunder, for reasons I explained. That's my take at least... As for the thread, if we're assuming the Mavs won Game 7 instead of losing it badly, then I guess we're assuming the "Mavs are better" in this hypothetical, no? Hence my post. None the less, "better than the Spurs" or not, still think they wouldn't be best in the west or league. Would like to see Dallas pick up a big name in FA though (Melo maybe)

Mavs will get a SF and C this summer and be right back in the thick of things next March.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg
    Mavs will get a SF and C this summer and be right back in the thick of things next March.
    The only really good center available is Gortat, and he might stay with the Wizards. What else is there? Jordan Hill? Trading for Larry Sanders?

With the Ibaka injury, I think they'd make it to the Finals and lose to Miami.