Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: Mamba drops 24 pts. in the 4th quarter of crucial win or die game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Playmaker
    he has trust in his teammates unlike kobe where he shot his team out of the finals in 2004.
    Were you out of kindergarten already in 2004? Be honest.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    So many Kobe/Lakers hater here mad as fcuk..
    I don't think people are mad at Kobe. They are mad at his fans for acting like this is somehow performance for the ages. As if putting in a dominant performance during the last minutes of a game against the second worst team in the conference is somehow an achievement.

Saw a basketball once Lebron Flocka J's Avatar

Good job kobe.

Banned

This thread is just sad. Why even evoke Lebron's name at this point? The gap between Bean and Bron right now is Grand Canyon wide. One is working on a historically great season and a 4th MVP while the other is getting praised by his stans for doing what Carmelo did in much more impressive fashion just a few hrs earlier... against the Pelicans... in a desperate attempt to get the 8th seed for a team that was a preseason favorite to win it all.

Stop embarrassing yourselves. Especially since dumb threads like this and the stans gloating will just add more fuel to the crow feast in about a week when they're bumped

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    This thread is just sad. Why even evoke Lebron's name at this point? The gap between Bean and Bron right now is Grand Canyon wide. One is working on a historically great season and a 4th MVP while the other is getting praised by his stans for doing what Carmelo did in much more impressive fashion just a few hrs earlier... against the Pelicans... in a desperate attempt to get the 8th seed for a team that was a preseason favorite to win it all.

Stop embarrassing yourselves. Especially since dumb threads like this and the stans gloating will just add more fuel to the crow feast in about a week when they're bumped
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathon1121
    There is plenty to laugh at for the haters.
    not really, they're mad as hell, check the boards

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Future repped

self-proclaimed Mamba

Friends of ISH:

Now, how do you say it, "that is what I am talking about!"

I was very lucky to have the opportunity to watch this contest between the two best teams in the National Basketball League. As expected, it was very competitive. Yet when the final period came, I had no fear. For I knew that my team (which is the Los Angeles Lakers) were led by the greatest player in the association, and that he would never let us observers down.

My mate, Tafari, was not so confident. Said he, "We need to get the ball to the tall oak Pau Gasol. The wasps have no answer for him."

I raised my hand in a threatening gesture and replied, harshly, "Have you not heard of the Black Mamba?" (I knew he had, for they are actually quite a common nuisance in our village, but that is a story for another day). "He shall come through for us".

And indeed, Kobe "the Black Mamba" Bryant, did just that. Shot after shot in this, the most important game of the season against arguably the best team in the league (which was on a winning streak themselves). Surely, Pau Gasol did not touch the ball and I was fine with that.. I did not walk fourteen miles to the only television in the town to watch Pau Gasol.

Championship #6 is coming for #24 and there's nothing any of you haters can do about it. That is right, I said it.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Lord godbe
    Not only the best looking and best dressed player ever, he is also the most clutch
    We are not worthy

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Friends of ISH:

I was very lucky to have the opportunity to watch this contest between the two best teams in the National Basketball League. As expected, it was very competitive. Yet when the final period came, I had no fear. For I knew that my team (which is the Los Angeles Lakers) were led by the greatest player in the association, and that he would never let us observers down.

My mate, Tafari, was not so confident. Said he, "We need to get the ball to the tall oak Pau Gasol. The wasps have no answer for him."

I raised my hand in a threatening gesture and replied, harshly, "Have you not heard of the Black Mamba?" (I knew he had, for they are actually quite a common nuisance in our village, but that is a story for another day). "He shall come through for us".

And indeed, Kobe "the Black Mamba" Bryant, did just that. Shot after shot in this, the most important game of the season against arguably the best team in the league (which was on a winning streak themselves). Surely, Pau Gasol did not touch the ball and I was fine with that.. I did not walk fourteen miles to the only television in the town to watch Pau Gasol.

Championship #6 is coming for #24 and there's nothing any of you haters can do about it. That is right, I said it.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    lazy to read, but who actually wastes so much of their own time for a gimmick?

you must be real bored.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Friends of ISH:

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    lazy to read
    You should. It's really good.

Good High School Starter jcsrplumply's Avatar

It is funny that kobe's statline for tonight is literally an average game from lbj.
    It should be, this guy is 34 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    lazy to read, but who actually wastes so much of their own time for a gimmick?

you must be real bored.

Kobe haters like him and that retard tazb lead very simple and boring lives..
    They watch more laker games and post about Kobe more than his stans

It is funny that kobe's 4th quarter statline for tonight is literally an average game from lbj.
    fixed. yes it is

hard to believe dude is 34