Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Default Stephen A Smith should apologize to Porzingis

I can't stand when people can't admit when they're wrong. Porzingis has already made Stephen A look completely foolish only 5 games into the season and Stephen A tries to play it off like he wasn't completely ripping the pick. **** that. He should be forced to apologize for slandering this kid all summer with no prior knowledge of his game/upside.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Stephen A Smith should apologize to Porzingis

When you gonna apologize for saying a dirk-led team will never win a title?

Banned

He said it cause he was white

I knew this kid would be good when I saw him swish a three in summer league. It was just so smooth and effortless. Happy to see the Knicks finally did something right. Phil Jackson is having a positive influence on that franchise. Knick fans won't accept it but they have to dump Melo. Get some draft picks and go young. Melo is cancer and not worthy the money.

Banned

The knicks fans who booed him should send him a fruit basket with some hand written apologies. Was disgraceful especially when a lot of other teams wanted him

Nobody who knows the game gives 2 shits what that big mouthed shill bitch says anyways. Just another ESPN whore... never listen to any of that shit. P Jax laughing out loud.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

He's a racist piece of crap. He's a buffoon. No credibility. Just a sell out big mouth puppet. He should apologize or people should totally faze him out.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I knew this kid would be good when I saw him swish a three in summer league. It was just so smooth and effortless. Happy to see the Knicks finally did something right. Phil Jackson is having a positive influence on that franchise. Knick fans won't accept it but they have to dump Melo. Get some draft picks and go young. Melo is cancer and not worthy the money.
    He ain't a cancer, but agree. Gotta move him while we can. That game of his is getting smaller and smaller.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    The knicks fans who booed him should send him a fruit basket with some hand written apologies. Was disgraceful especially when a lot of other teams wanted him
    That's the most appalling part about it. He was the OBVIOUS pick at number 4. Like, who did they want? Justise Winslow? Stanley Johnson? Mudiay? Zingis' upside trumps all of them and he is more skilled than every one of them already too.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    He ain't a cancer, but agree. Gotta move him while we can. That game of his is getting smaller and smaller.
    Yes he is and here is why. He gives up as many points as he scores. He does not impact the game on both ends. He either has to be a defender to or rack up assists. He's just a scorer. I'd rather have prime Ron Artest than Carmelo Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    That's the most appalling part about it. He was the OBVIOUS pick at number 4. Like, who did the want? Justise Winslow? Stanley Johnson? Mudiay? Zingis' upside trumps all of them and he is more skilled than every one of them already too.
    I wanted Mudiay cause we needed a point guard. Didn't know jack shit about KP. I was at my boys and when the pick was announced, we had a moment of silence. Then I said "Well, I'm trusting Jax's decision". I'll admit I was wrong, but was willing to check this kid out. Never figured he was coming, and sure not sorry about it. Been watching him every second since he got picked.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Yes he is and here is why. He gives up as many points as he scores. He does not impact the game on both ends. He either has to be a defender to or rack up assists. He's just a scorer. I'd rather have prime Ron Artest than Carmelo Anthony.
    I just don't like that "cancer" tag, is all, Bro.

You should apologize to us for listening to Stephen A.

I did used to listen to him when he was on ESPN though, it's hard finding bball talk here in NYC lol

I did used to listen to him when he was on ESPN though, it's hard finding bball talk here in NYC lol[/QUOTE]

That'll change soon. Francesa likes KP, so...

You should apologize to Dirk.