Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Vaniiiia And Poido Thread

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I remember poido had beef with plowking as well, and then they met up and played basketball and started a best out of 3 series only to leave it tied. Afterwards there was mutual respect, and now both are OK with each other. Who would win the 1 on 1?
    Poido sucks at basketball but that isn't the point.

He has a grudge he's not letting go of, but I'm trying to create a relationship with the guy.

He just keeps going in circles about stuff and posts overly sensitive shit about me attacking his status in life? It takes a lot to get my attention on here but it bothers me this guy is going around acting like this towards me. Most the time its just trolling but this guy is serious here. Am I the only one concerned?
    Last edited by Vaniiiia; 10-08-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaniiiia
    No, no NO!!!!!

You stubborn idiot. YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT. **** dude... you may be a lost cause.

this isn't a pissing match I'm genuinely trying to help you in life. "I won this round, hld this L"

This is my last reply if you go that route again. Answer those questions in my other post or we'll never get anywhere.

No, no NO!!!!!

You stubborn idiot. YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT. **** dude... you may be a lost cause.

this isn't a pissing match I'm genuinely trying to help you in life. "I won this round, hld this L"

This is my last reply if you go that route again. Answer those questions in my other post or we'll never get anywhere.
    meltdown

Banned

Ok fine, I'm done with you shit-bag. You can rot away without my help.

My guilt is now gone. Everything is back to normal you ugly balding caveman. You socially inept, sexually deprived, intellectually incapacitated ****ing loser...

And to think all this time I actually thought you weren't a complete paranoid friendless psycho. But obviously I was wrong. You're a shitty excuse of a man. You're just .... you're just...... you're just ....

You sicken me. I'm done here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Dadiiii

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    meltdown

Really dude? Really?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Dadiiii
    Now this is the Asian brotha I wanna talk to.

How's it been my man?! Long time no jerking each other off! Whats the dealio bro why ain't you been suckin me off? Haha! I miss you.

My guilt is now gone. Everything is back to normal you ugly balding caveman. You socially inept, sexually deprived, intellectually incapacitated ****ing loser...

And to think all this time I actually thought you weren't a complete paranoid friendless psycho. But obviously I was wrong. You're a shitty excuse of a man. You're just .... you're just...... you're just ....

Banned

I'm sitting here... hand over my mouth just CRINGING at poido's last 2 posts in this thread... the deflecting, the resorting to just posting pictures...
    Trent is PATHETIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I'm sitting here... hand over my mouth just CRINGING at poido's last 2 posts in this thread... the deflecting, the resorting to just posting pictures...
    Trent is PATHETIC.

You and sponge boy Simon would make great roomies.

You can both share your multiple accounts on ISH and tell each other how Alpha you are at life from the comfort of your own bedrooms.

It will take the edge off your path into paedophilia. You can put that on the back burner, because I'm sure Simon could pay for some underage girls from the Philippines to satisfy you down the track.

You should of stayed out of this thread kid.

Banned

Halftime entertainment is brought to you by Rick Ross from Maybach Music!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

You're taking this way too far man. I've been hustling since I was 14 to become financially secure. Stop talking down to me like being a baggage boy is remotely close to selling t-shirts out of my trunk, or mowing lawns, or having a car detailing business with my friends. Or affiliate marketing. Or making a killing on stocks(buy now idiot, its a bear market) or running a health food store or co-running a pedal business.

I'm a millionare you ****ing idiot. NOt because of my parents, BUT ME. And my hard, gritty, passionate work. Shut the **** up you have no idea what you're saying.

This isn't about my personal accomplishments. Stop making this about my superiority you insecure defensive little bitch.

Just respond to my PM
    whenever budaddii gets majorly slayed he starts going off on schitzo sounding stories

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    holy shit, get a job or a hobby or make some friends or get laid or something. can't believe you losers invest so much time and energy on arguing on the internet
    Yarp.

budadiii getting straight up bullied like the dweeb that he is.