Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The media is so obviously not going to allow anyone but Hilary to be our next prez

Saw it on SNL, they were straight up endorsing that old hag, even doing a bit where they made a joke about how if Trump makes it to the end, then the youth has to go out and vote, just to make sure he doesn't get in office.

Look, I don't even like Trump, but I do respect the fact that unlike nearly every other political candidate, he isn't pandering to the middle everytime he answers a question, dancing around facts, trying to be politically correct, nor hiding his real feelings while trying not to offend anyone or any of his sponsors (owners) since he's funding all his own shit.

The gameplan of no press is bad press is working for Trump right now simply because no one else stands out in the GOP and can't because they are getting drowned out by Trump coverage. However any rational mind can see that he's not going to be the next president. Once it gets down to the final 2 candidates, should Trump make it that far, the media is clearly prepared to go to war and will do nothing short of begging the retarded masses to go vote if only to ensure that we don't get Trump as president. And it'll work.

Regardless of the rant, it seems like Jeb ****ing Bush has the most sustainability in the GOP while Trump looks to flame out soon. Basically, same shit different election and we'll likely see Clinton vs Bush, two of the lamest candidates available and you'd have to be a damn fool to not see who the winner of that race would be.

Default Re: The media is so obviously not going to allow anyone but Hilary to be our next prez

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    Saw it on SNL, they were straight up endorsing that old hag, even doing a bit where they made a joke about how if Trump makes it to the end, then the youth has to go out and vote, just to make sure he doesn't get in office.

Look, I don't even like Trump, but I do respect the fact that unlike nearly every other political candidate, he isn't pandering to the middle everytime he answers a question, dancing around facts, trying to be politically correct, nor hiding his real feelings while trying not to offend anyone or any of his sponsors (owners) since he's funding all his own shit.

The gameplan of no press is bad press is working for Trump right now simply because no one else stands out in the GOP and can't because they are getting drowned out by Trump coverage. However any rational mind can see that he's not going to be the next president. Once it gets down to the final 2 candidates, should Trump make it that far, the media is clearly prepared to go to war and will do nothing short of begging the retarded masses to go vote if only to ensure that we don't get Trump as president. And it'll work.

Regardless of the rant, it seems like Jeb ****ing Bush has the most sustainability in the GOP while Trump looks to flame out soon. Basically, same shit different election and we'll likely see Clinton vs Bush, two of the lamest candidates available.

Trumps new poll numbers are at an all time high.

Default Re: The media is so obviously not going to allow anyone but Hilary to be our next prez

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Trumps new poll numbers are at an all time high.
    Even if it somehow sustains, do you really think he has any chance at winning should he make it as the republican nominee?

Decent playground baller lil jahlil's Avatar

SNL has always been liberal. If Bernie goes on, which SNL would accept, that episode would look like they want him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by lil jahlil
    SNL has always been liberal. If Bernie goes on, which SNL would accept, that episode would look like they want him to win.
    Even in the Hilary episode they were taking digs at Sanders. Maybe I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem like a guy who would swallow his pride and go do a few corny, lame ass skits on SNL to try and get more votes after that.

Decent playground baller lil jahlil's Avatar

Even in the Hilary episode they were taking digs at Sanders. Maybe I'm wrong, but he doesn't seem like a guy who would swallow his pride and go do a few corny, lame ass skits on SNL to try and get more votes after that.
    I don't think he would either, but SNL would be glad to have him if he did. They also do take shots at Hilary, but why would they do it in the episode she is a guest on?

Quote Originally Posted by lil jahlil
    I don't think he would either, but SNL would be glad to have him if he did. They also do take shots at Hilary, but why would they do it in the episode she is a guest on?
    They still take shots at Hilary but they are clearly with much less bad intent. It's way more playful when they make jokes about the democratic candidates. You could see it last election, Romney was portrayed as an obnoxious asshole and they really did nothing to make fun of Obama rather than use him to say "At least I'm not that guy."

One of their cast members even said that they ripped on Romney so much because he made it easy but they couldn't make fun of Obama because he was too great. It seems to me like they'll probably take it way lighter on Hilary than any of the other candidates and then try to offer the same reasoning for it if questioned about it.

SNL is only a part of the problem though. But maybe I shouldn't downplay it. You would expect the average American to see that show for what it is but most people probably don't even notice and just follow along with the lame ass jokes that are forced in to push an agenda.
    Last edited by JerrySeinfeld; 10-10-2015 at 03:08 AM.

Banned

Don't worry bro, no one watches SNL. Hilary will be a shit president. She might get in but let's hope she doesn't. If she does, let's hope Bill has a lot of influence still.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Don't worry bro, no one watches SNL. Hilary will be a shit president. She might get in but let's hope she doesn't. If she does, let's hope Bill has a lot of influence still.
    I haven't watched snl since about 1993.

There is no such thing as a monolithic actor called "the media" (at least not in the United States).

Even if there were, SNL sure wouldn't be it.

For what it's worth, many political journalists working for newspapers like the NYT have a strong personal dislike for Hillary, and the feeling is mutual.

SNL??

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I haven't watched snl since about 1993.
    I have a hard time believing with your immaturity that you had conscious thought in 1993.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfmwGAd1L-o

3 million views, basically a pro Hilary endorsement, look at that comments confirming that so you don't have to watch the garbage for 10 minutes.

SNL is dumb, lame, and unfunny, but they still have an impact and more ppl watch them than you'd probably think.

As I said whenever the OP was, it's clear that they and the large majority of the media is gonna endorse Hilary from here on out, and if it comes down to her vs Trump it's gonna be pushed as "Go make sure Trump doesn't get in office," or pushed like SNL does here, saying that a vote for anyone other than Hilary is a vote for Trump

If they had no agenda or even a small agenda, they would have made a joke about Hilary basically saying "vote for me cause I'm a woman" which they didn't. They are trying to paint every Dem as a crazed lunatic with no chance of winning and letting Hilary stand out as the normal one from the bunch with some sensibility and basically our only hope...

Gear up for GIRL POWER 2016 brothers. It's coming

Even if it somehow sustains, do you really think he has any chance at winning should he make it as the republican nominee?
    Yes.

High School Starter

trump has the best ideas
    will be president
    poll numbers all time high
    he will do what's best for USA no one else will, all controlled by the rich people.

Trump will H-O-S-T SNL on nov. 7. just FYI.
    CNN hates trump, so does fox, so does any other network that's owned (all of them) by a rich person.

The people will bring trump into the office