Default I have noticed a few Lebron stans/Curry haters jumping on his bandwagon since last ni

what...
    a...
    time.

Default Re: I have noticed a few Lebron stans/Curry haters jumping on his bandwagon since last ni

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst

I am a Kobe stan who wants to jump on the bandwagon of a player whom I realise is 20 times better (Curry) and who's good enough to win multiple mvps while my idol could only get 1 in twenty seasons of basketball
    Well that's quite pathetic isn't it

Default Re: I have noticed a few Lebron stans/Curry haters jumping on his bandwagon since last ni

Lebron stans have nothing to cheer after all these shortcomings. What do you expect?

this forum has some mentally ill people I swear OP is one of them.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Lebron stans are just bandwagon fans anyway. What do you expect?
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    Lebron stans have nothing to cheer after all these shortcomings. What do you expect?
    I expected them to listen when they were told that lebron wasn't a winner and will always be disrespected relative to all the other top 10 greats for his many debacles during his career.

My conversations with lebron stans are essentially "I told you so".
    Their only rebuttal is shaking their heads yes, and looking down at the floor.

NBA rookie of the year

Kobe fans are truly kobe fans. Lebron fans are just kobe-haters who found a guy through which to canalize their hate.