Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Spurs have their BEST record ever as soon as Duncan takes a heavily reduced role

Btw this isn't the best Spurs team

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Spurs have their BEST record ever as soon as Duncan takes a heavily reduced role

The idea that a team that wins with total unselfishness and buying into the greater good has its franchises greatest player totally disregarding his own status for the best brand of basketball possible....and it proves that franchise player is a detriment...kinda makes me want to disregard you forever. Teams become great organizations because of the culture. Tim Duncan has as much to do with the Spurs culture as anyone. If he were an asshole going for whats best for his numbers he would be a detriment. Tim Duncan takes nothing from his teams best interests...and never will.

But hes a vampire? For a decade? TIm Duncan....a vampire. This is the kinda of shit thats more banworthy to me than most of the trolling here. Nobody is stupid enough to believe Tim Duncan has been hurting his team for a decade.....but its said in such a way that someone who doesnt know how trolling works believes it serious and would argue it....

Subtle trolling is in ways worse than the obvious. The subtle kind makes us look like a forum of ****ing idiots. Straight trolling is clearly a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    The idea that a team that wins with total unselfishness and buying into the greater good has its franchises greatest player totally disregarding his own status for the best brand of basketball possible....and it proves that franchise player is a detriment...kinda makes me want to disregard you forever. Teams become great organizations because of the culture. Tim Duncan has as much to do with the Spurs culture as anyone. If he were an asshole going for whats best for his numbers he would be a detriment. Tim Duncan takes nothing from his teams best interests...and never will.

But hes a vampire? For a decade? TIm Duncan....a vampire. This is the kinda of shit thats more banworthy to me than most of the trolling here. Nobody is stupid enough to believe Tim Duncan has been hurting his team for a decade.....but its said in such a way that someone who doesnt know how trolling works believes it serious and would argue it....

Subtle trolling is in ways worse than the obvious. The subtle kind makes us look like a forum of ****ing idiots. Straight trolling is clearly a joke.
    Good points, but I don't know why you even bother writing out these well-meaning and knowledgable essays like it will change the face of this forum.

This place is what is it, straight trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by SpursAllDay
    Jesus christ warriorfan, why are you so obsessed with The Spurs? Lol we're all loyal fans to SAS, compared to you, who can't even get Curry's d*** out of your mouth for one second.
    The thing is...he is NOT a Warrior Fan. He hates everything about them except CURRY.

He puts down Klay, Green, Iggy, Kerr...you name them, he disparages them.

I think this goofball honestly believes that Curry has single-handedly carried GS to this seasons' record.

BUT, check out Curry's W-L record before Draygod arrived.

A pathetic POS LOSER.

He should kiss the ground that Klay, Dray, Iggy, et al walk on. Otherwise Curry would retire ringless and a relative unknown.

I always thought people called him a vampire because he never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    The thing is...he is NOT a Warrior Fan. He hates everything about them except CURRY.

He puts down Klay, Green, Iggy, Kerr...you name them, he disparages them.

I think this goofball honestly believes that Curry has single-handedly carried GS to this seasons' record.

BUT, check out Curry's W-L record before Draygod arrived.

A pathetic POS LOSER.

He should kiss the ground that Klay, Dray, Iggy, et al walk on. Otherwise Curry would retire ringless and a relative unknown.
    you seem upset

Thats because Spurs never had such a stacked team as this year's, in Duncan's absolute prime(2003) his best teammate Tony Parker was not much help and yet they won 60 games and NBA titles. Id say its pretty much Duncan's one man show, just like in 2000 when it was obvious Shaq's one man show.

aren't you a mod? Just ban this idiot and his alts already.

Tbf Duncan is ten times better than Kobe. Why is a Kobe stan discussing a top 10 player?
    Kobe stans only allowed to discuss top 13 players onwards.