Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Back to Business

Default Re: Phil Jackson has lost several points with me.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    This is revisionist crap. The roster didn't change AT ALL from 1st round out to likely a 2 time champ, avg 70 wins/season. Jackson brought in Adams, as well respected an asst coach as exists, to run the D and he led that team, with all their offensive weapons, to the #12 offense in the NBA. He is still openly HATED by both Bogut and Ezeli. He said his boss was going to burn in hell for eternity. He left the club every weekend to go to preach in LA. Even called himself "the part time coach of the GSW and full time servant of God".

I'll know there is still an AWFUL front office if he ever gets another coaching gig.

And this means exactly what?? im sure its people that hate me or you...what does that mean????

1st round out against a very good clipperS team that came down to a game 7 and a missed or blowN call at the end...ok..sure...that's very bad.....the year prior they upset a hot nuggets team and looked like they were about to beat the spurs in the second round......but lets forget that....RIGHT????

Again you judging someone off of how the MEDIA painted them and each time you do that....YOU LOSE. Mark Jackson will get another job its only a matter of time. Again like I said previously.....he made the warriors relevant again.....was he the best coach? nope.....but stop making kerr seem as if he took a franchise headed for the lottery and made them contenders.

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I'm a knicks troll forever
    Fixed for you.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    And this means exactly what?? im sure its people that hate me or you...what does that mean????

1st round out against a very good clipperS team that came down to a game 7 and a missed or blowN call at the end...ok..sure...that's very bad.....the year prior they upset a hot nuggets team and looked like they were about to beat the spurs in the second round......but lets forget that....RIGHT????

Again you judging someone off of how the MEDIA painted them and each time you do that....YOU LOSE. Mark Jackson will get another job its only a matter of time. Again like I said previously.....he made the warriors relevant again.....was he the best coach? nope.....but stop making kerr seem as if he took a franchise headed for the lottery and made them contenders.

THANKS
    Sorry Mark. You aren't getting another head coaching job ever. In fact, the assistant that brazenly recorded you without your knowledge that you fired got a new gig within the hour. And no one has called you.

One playoff series win in 3 seasons with the best talent of any team in the league means no one respects your work. But that's what you get for giving David Lee all of Draymond's minutes.