Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    I'd bet you your life savings against some of my bank account that if i ever encountered a silverback, it runs away. If it doesn't run away just off me charging it, I'll land a few well-placed shots sidestepping every thing it attempts, and it'll run. And at absolute worst I might walk away with a few scars or bruises, maybe some broken fingers.... but there is a zero percent chance any non-human primate on earth could take my life. Zero.
    Most animals use intimidations to settle their disputes/fights. But if you corner a wild animal you can be sure it will fight you to the death. You think your super accurate jabs will do any kind of damage against a gorilla?

Why do you think they weight that much for their height? Their muscle density and bones are far to much for you to injure with your fist.

It's also funny that you made fun of their reach considering the long arms of monkeys and apes.
    Last edited by Phong; 06-10-2011 at 11:10 PM.

BarberSchool is practicing the law of attraction, he can beat the gorilla by wishing it hard.

Gorillas don't know how to punch. Their striking is really low impact and laughable. Ever seen one fight ?

And even the biggest amongst them aren't six feet tall. Big Silverbacks are mostly like 5'5" and 300 pounds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afAq...eature=related

Give either Ben Wallace or Lebron a 6 month camp learning sprawling, wrestling defense, striking and submissions, and no lone silverback on earth would have any chance to kill either man one on one. Man > beast, even without weapons, in almost all cases.
    You can't expect humans to just beat a large animal 1 on 1. Humans aren't the strongest creatures out there.
    However, they have technology, they may be able to use surroundings and weapons to their advantage.
    But an unarmed human? Your asking too much outta him.
    Bron and Wallace probably can do it, but not by just going up there and fighting the Silverback 1 on 1, but actually planning something out first.

Give either Ben Wallace or Lebron a 6 month camp learning sprawling, wrestling defense, striking and submissions, and no lone silverback on earth would have any chance to kill either man one on one. Man > beast, even without weapons, in almost all cases.

"sprawling"...yes because Gorillas are know for a mean double leg....

he needs to learn to avoid the "Bite your face off with my 3" canine's" and claw your balls/eyes off defense

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Damn! If you get hit in the face with that punch you'll be calling a cab to take you to go pick up your head from where it landed.

I really would love to do these types of shows for pay in a third world country. Just to show how futile animals much stronger and crazier than man are. A big, athletic man who understands the angles a gorilla attacks at, and understands the structure and limitations of range of motion on it's limbs, would easily be able to make the gorilla run everytime.

actually..that's a good Idea.....I'm serious...

only the whole Death thing would be a problem..because if the Gorilla does get the upper hand I don't think he will stop eating your forearms when you try to tap..

maybe in the year 2020 we won't have all these P***y A** laws..

VS

+

OMG...

THIS THREAD IS THE GOAT

Michael Jordan of ISH

Seriously..how would you injure the gorilla? It can take full blows from other gorillas which are 10X as strong as a many. Hitting a gorilla with a punch in the face would be like a 5 year old punching you. It might hurt/annoy you but its going to cause no damage whatsoever. Even if you managed to gouge out its eyes, how are you going to take it down?

an old azz bald chimp would merk most full grown men.......

a 400 lbs Gorilla would PWNT....

Gorillas' arms are much longer than their legs and their arm span is about 30 cm (1 ft) longer than that of an adult human male.

An adult gorilla's upper body strength is six times more powerful than that of an adult human - enabling them to lift, break, and squeeze heavy objects.

Gorillas have larger muscles in their arms than in their legs (the opposite is true for humans)

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    an old azz bald chimp would merk most full grown men.......

a 400 lbs Gorilla would PWNT....
    how can people deny evolution, look at that thing, got almost identical muscle insertions to humans

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    There aren't any readily available silverback gorillas in the southern california area. The gorilla is faster and stronger, but that doesn't assure a victory - as LBJ is a prime example. Brains, tactics, maneuvers would allow me to win. The armbar, sleeper hold, gouging of the eyes would be enough. It wouldn't be as easy as a human but it would be done nonetheless. Plus it wouldn't know what to do or how to get out of it since it's never had someone do that to it before...just used to fighting other animals in the jungles who aren't as smart as a human. I'd probably piss on its carcass afterwards too

RIP.

We gonna be repping you on our t shirts after that gorilla pulls your head off.