Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fire Dwane Casey

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    No one deserves to be punched in the face for doing their job you moron. Your stupidity amazes me.
    Oh sorry, was that your dad? deserved it.

You obviously don't have the feel for basketball. I do and I completely understand where this guy is coming from.

Banned

i've becoming steadily more convinced that black people are more racist than white people as a whole

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

I play basketball a lot. Organized and recreational. While you might get frustrated with the ref sometimes, you never get angry enough to throw a punch. If you do it's probably becuase:
    A. You suck and can't hit a shot.
    B. You have anger management issues.

Banned

The ref deserved that.
    you've got to be kidding me
    so basically if things dont go the way i want in life, im allowed using violence on people as a means of making things right and releasing my anger.
    ahh finally, it all makes sense

we are all n*****s and we are all honky crackers until we pull our heads out of each others s**t filled a***s.

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    The ref deserved that. I watch old NBA games and it was nothing like it is today, these refs are getting in the way and players need to start taking action for it
    you = stupid

Fire Dwane Casey

I play basketball a lot. Organized and recreational. While you might get frustrated with the ref sometimes, you never get angry enough to throw a punch. If you do it's probably becuase:
    A. You suck and can't hit a shot.
    B. You have anger management issues.
    C. The ref is basically on your back

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Everyone thinks the ref is on their back. You are just a little slow.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Oh sorry, was that your dad? deserved it.

You obviously don't have the feel for basketball. I do and I completely understand where this guy is coming from.
    agreed 100% refs **** up the game slow it down/giving make up calls and all kinds a stupid ****. he got wat he deserved

Fire Dwane Casey

Everyone thinks the ref is on their back. You are just a little slow.
    you just suck at basketball, therefore not understanding the players point of view.

Local High School Star browntown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    look at the comments on youtube from it:

**** the ***** in the white.. he pushed the guy first..
    messed with the wrong man.. now daddys defending him plshh

LoLoL that ***** got mawed. He deserved it, i've gotten **** talked in games before and ignored it, gotten pushed, but that kid takes no ****. Im doin that this year.

that my *igga tony he whooped that white boys ass lmao
    Some people are just way to imature.

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
    Still disagree with your take about being able to get another job,
    Unless criminal charges are filed, pressed and dude has a record? Thats the only way. If not? He can get a job elsewhere.

but I have a question about the 10 year ban. How long do you expect the guy to play ball? Unless he's rather young, his career will be all but over after 10 years anyway. Seems to me that if it's that long it's not going to matter much if it's a life ban. But again, I'm talking about this case in particular. Pushing a ref violently, attempting to choke a ref, maybe even throwing a punch at one in the heat of an all out team vs. team brawl or something. Things like that, depending on each case, I would imagine are probably at least 1 year bans, maybe multiple years. What this guy did, in particular, is far worse than any of that stuff. He lost it BIG TIME and just snapped...and why did he do this? For not getting a call? Can't have that kind of ticking time bomb out there after you've seen what he might do. Not in my opinion.
    Yeah maybe a life ban is right.

The ref deserved that. I watch old NBA games and it was nothing like it is today, these refs are getting in the way and players need to start taking action for it. I can understand that guys story, sometimes the refs piss the **** outta me when I play games and I wanna throw a punch at them too.

You give Canadians and asians a bad name with those retarded comments.

Fire Dwane Casey

It's my opinion, i'm just tired of ref calls overall.

It's my opinion, i'm just tired of ref calls overall.
    Its a ridiculous opinion. You respect authority even if you feel its poor. Have an understanding about the game and the line that can NEVER be crossed. You can not hit a ref. EVER. Under no cirumstances in a game whatsoever. You cant control your anger, rage, upset self that you want to just push, shove, kick, spit or punch a ref? You dont need to be on the court nor do you need to play in organized sports where an authority figure is present.

Its that simple and I believe your parents taught you better. Admit your opinion is wrong, acknowledge it, change that thought and take into consideration your actions are accepted, applauded nor warranted. Got it? Cool. Maybe you can relay this to friends of yours who feel like you do.