Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Kidd and the Bucks keep winning, inexplicably...

Injuries.

Bottom feeders last season.

Picked to be horrendous.

In the playoffs.

Kidd = COY.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Default Re: Kidd and the Bucks keep winning, inexplicably...

Its kinda strange honestly, I must say I am surprised. Kidd did a shitty job with the Nets, and finally after 1 year of learning hes ready to coach in NBA. Unfortunate we were just a training ground for him.

He's a good coach.

But really, improvement was a given, and I think the players themselves deserve some credit, and good fortune in terms of health (until this week ) has also played a role...last season was an unintentional nightmare, under normal circumstances (decent health, players don't come into the season fat as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, etc) we were not supposed to be as bad as we were. Going into this season the only reason to have us pegged as a terrible team was to go purely by last season's win total and not take into consideration the context, both of last year, and how the context of this year was more promising. Mentioned it a few times before the season, playoffs were never out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Seriously how is there zero shot for the Bucks? We were slaughtered by injuries last year..our defensive anchor Sanders missed 60 games, Mayo, Ilyasova, and Zaza missed around 30 each..and even when Mayo played, he was fat and completely disinterested. If Sanders didn't miss damn near the whole season I have no doubt we would've cracked 25-30 wins. Add the other 3 for like another 10-15 games and that might be another 4-5 wins there.

And Giannis was an 18-19 year old rookie going from 2nd division Greek competition to playing against grown men in the best basketball league in the world. He looks much improved now.. There's so much young talent improving like Giannis, Jabari, Henson, Knight, Marshall, Wolters, Middleton, etc..

It's the Eastern conference..where Melo almost dragged a pile of shit to the playoffs. If we're close to fully healthy and Kidd can bring some structure to the team..I don't see how 35-40 wins is out of the question
    Only thing I really got wrong was Henson and Wolters improving...those two have either regressed or not gotten playing time.

Not trying to take away from Kidd, just saying that the team not being terrible this year was a pretty reasonable expectation imo. Kidd is definitely a good coach, with a ton of upside. He's definitely gotta stay here, he's got his share of weaknesses but nothing that experience can't fix, I'd be really disappointed if we screw this up or he for whatever reason wants out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

They need to move that franchise already. Milwaukee...really? Nobody gave a shit when Kareem and Oscar won all those years ago...nobody cared when the led Ray Allen 2001 bucks were good. (hence why it was easy to screw them over vs the more popular Iverson and Sixers) The Bucks will never matter as long as they are in Milwaukee. The fact that the Sonics are gone and the Bucks still exist...ugh depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    They need to move that franchise already. Milwaukee...really? Nobody gave a shit when Kareem and Oscar won all those years ago...nobody cared when the led Ray Allen 2001 bucks were good. (hence why it was easy to screw them over vs the more popular Iverson and Sixers) The Bucks will never matter as long as they are in Milwaukee. The fact that the Sonics are gone and the Bucks still exist...ugh depressing.
    Like clockwork. I own you.

Like clockwork. I own you.
    What does anything have to do with you? I'm talking about a franchise...do you own the Bucks? You really need to get over yourself. I know you are very fragile after jabari...but *** 0n bruh.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 12-19-2014 at 02:40 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

What does anything have to do with you? I'm talking about a franchise...do you own the Bucks? You really need to get over yourself. I know you are very fragile after jabari...but *** 0n bruh.
    He's right. Buck owns you.

Yeah, you just casually decided to rip on the Bucks...coincidentally when you've been post following me like lost puppy for weeks

I bug the shit out of you and I think that's ****ing hilarious

Yeah, you just casually decided to rip on the Bucks...coincidentally when you've been post following me like lost puppy for weeks

I bug the shit out of you and I think that's ****ing hilarious
    Amusement is a worthy cause to chase. It's one of my favorite pastimes. Why would I ever withhold someone their amusement?

Amusement is a worthy cause to chase. It's one of my favorite pastimes. Why would I ever withhold someone their amusement?
    tl;dr

rent free

Milbuck is the greatest Bucks fan of all time. Simply a remarkable and devoted man.

He stays winning.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Milbuck is the greatest Bucks fan of all time. Simply a remarkable and devoted man.

He stays winning.

Digging the new avatar too. Incredible moment

Digging the new avatar too. Incredible moment
    Most underrated moment of his career, IMO. Bringing back the gold after the bronze embarrassment. Taking over in the closing moments while others played hot potato. Oh, they were ready to pad those stats against the bad teams, but got shook when shit got real.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

I would say having a young team under him plays a part.

The Nets had what? KG, PP, and all those other dudes who are considerably his peers. Hard to develop a coach/ players relationship when you had that going. Now with the young guys, he's going to get the respect he should be getting as a coach.