Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow Prediction: Andrew Wiggins will be the best player in the league in 3 years

Yep. I said it. After Durant's reign, the Wiggis era will begin.

Bump this if I'm wrong. Note: I'm never wrong. Not about shit like this. I have an eye for talent. Gods gift.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Prediction: Andrew Wiggis will be the best player in the league in 3 years

Boom.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Prediction: Andrew Wiggis will be the best player in the league in 3 years

Accuracy isn't your strongest suit. You thought the Heat would sweep

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Durant must have a short reign then lol.

Banned

take me to jail

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmantheman
    Durant must have a short reign then lol.
    2014-2015
    2015-2016
    2016-2017

Looks good to me. Players would be lucky to even have just a 2 year reign as the BPITW.

Let's not make this about Durant, though. Stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    take me to jail
    "I ain't afraid to fukk somebody in his ass!"

My favorite part.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    I ain't afraid to fukk somebody in his ass!

My favorite part.
    Of course it is.

This fool is trippin

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Of course it is.

This fool is trippin
    I was foolin y'all. Those was just jokes!

*awkward silence*

Wiggins will not be a total flop, but i don't think he will be the mega superstar everyone suggests...

Looks great in a straight line drive, changing direction or beating a man off the dribble or showing elite footwork? Not so good. You need those things to be a dynamic star IMO.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Wiggins will not be a total flop, but i don't think he will be the mega superstar everyone suggests...

Looks great in a straight line drive, changing direction or beating a man off the dribble or showing elite footwork? Not so good. You need those things to be a dynamic star IMO.
    When I watch him play, I see a guy who could be absolutely incredible if he's ever able to tighten up that loose handle. Now, that isn't the easiest task in the world, especially on the game's highest level, but a lack of confidence in his ball handling has led to issues in finishing at the basket, creating for others, etc.

Right now, as you alluded to, his dribble drives consist pretty much of straight line attacks. However, it isn't due to a lack of a first step. He is incredibly explosive. It's just that he gets a bit out of control. In that way, he reminds me of a SF version of John Wall.

If he can slow down and tighten up that handle, the sky is the limit.

One thing I'm surprised about is how good his mechanics are on his jumper, be it spot-up, pull-up or step-back. Consistent and tight with a very quick, high release. His statistics at KU didn't really show it but I see elite level potential as a pure jumpshooter.

For a guy that athletically gifted to clearly put in the work necessary to have that kind of form is impressive. I've also said this before... I think he could be one of those guys whose game is much better on the NBA level than in college and people will recognize it the moment he steps on the floor in Summer League.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

This probably has more chance than your Adams >Vucevic prediction.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Lol I'm big on Wiggins but there is less than a 1% chance of this happening.

Odds For Best Player 3 years from now:

LeBron: 35%
    Durant: 35%
    Davis: 20%
    Other: 10%

NBA All-star

Default Re: Prediction: Andrew Wiggins will be the best player in the league in 3 years

well, this statement MAY be true
    if we don't put making it into the playoffs as well as advancement in the playoffs as a criteria.

Soo.... LeBron will be the best for 3 more years, then Wiggins takes over?

So Dran will NEVER be better than #2?