Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron's new sneakers to cost $300!

Quote Originally Posted by ncrizzle
    fakes

Local High School Star

What do they cost? $10 to make? That's some great profit right there.

I rule the local playground keepinitreal's Avatar

$10 to make? that's like saying it costs $.05 to make a CD. there's a ton of people to be paid in the process... distributors, warehouse, marketing/advertising, engineering, retail stores, etc

i hate seeing so many sneakers i want but yet theyre all so overpriced or so hard to get.

like these.

The article FAILS to mention the new technology in the shoe that Nike has been selling. The shoe has some built in technology where you can plug a USB into your computer and it can test out how fast your running and how high your vertical is etc

I remember wondering why Lebrons new kicks were so expensive on footlocker until I read the description to show what it came with.

Yahoo reporters suck nothing else to see here

Also you can buy the sneaker without that kind of technology and it would be around 200

I rule the local playground keepinitreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    The article FAILS to mention the new technology in the shoe that Nike has been selling. The shoe has some built in technology where you can plug a USB into your computer and it can test out how fast your running and how high your vertical is etc

I remember wondering why Lebrons new kicks were so expensive on footlocker until I read the description to show what it came with.

Yahoo reporters suck nothing else to see here

Also you can buy the sneaker without that kind of technology and it would be around 200
    yep. just like the new Nike Lunar TR1+. $235 with the Nike+ Training technology ($125 without).

**** yahoo yo EVERY OTHER ARTICLE ON THIS LEBRON STORY explains the technology vertical running technology that this shoe features but Yahoo fails to mention it. The only say it has new technology no explanation.

Just a bunch of butthurt journalists talking about how expensive shoes are now. They fail to even mention how great quality Lebron kicks have.

Yahoo has a clear Lebron agenda and its sickening. MY GOD EVERY OTHER ARTICLE AT LEAST EXPLAINS WHAT THIS SHOE FEATURES WTF BUT THEY CHOOSE TO EXPLAIN IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by keepinitreal
    $10 to make? that's like saying it costs $.05 to make a CD. there's a ton of people to be paid in the process... distributors, warehouse, marketing/advertising, engineering, retail stores, etc
    You're kidding yourself if you don't think they're banking at those prices.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    My favorite is the Zoom Flight 96. It's the only pair of retros I still own. A hidden gem I might add, since not many people recognize these as one of Penny's signature lines.

these are what i rock. haha. got them for free too mint a couple years back

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    My favorite is the Zoom Flight 96. It's the only pair of retros I still own. A hidden gem I might add, since not many people recognize these as one of Penny's signature lines.

Own these ones also. Very comfortable and great for ball

Michael Jordan of ISH

"We couldn't afford the Pennys, the Pippens, the Jordans," Durant told The Oklahoman on Thursday. "I had one pair of Team Jordan's, and I wore them everywhere. I hooped in them, played football in them. I had some Shaqs from K-Mart and a pair of Tim Duncans. But I couldn't get a bunch of different ones like I wanted."

Durant's memory of not being able to have the shoes he wanted had a big impact when it came time to price his own line of shoes. While NBA stars like Kobe Bryant and LeBron James have shoe lines that cost around $150, Durant offers his Nike KD line at $88. His shoe has become one of the most popular on the market.

"If they were $125 I wasn't getting them, but $88, that's reasonable," Durant said. "Plus, I had a brother, too, so my mom wasn't paying $120 for two pairs of shoes. I put them at $88 and a lot of people have been buying them and that's what it's been like for the last couple years."

Read more: http://newsok.com/kevin-durant-keeps...#ixzz24Dv2Hblr

$50 for regular old Canvas Chucks. The sneaker racket is ridiculous.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

This is the only quality LeBron sneaker out there. All his others suck complete ass. This sneaker design is a 10/10. Beautiful. But yeah, the other ones suck.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Converse is wack as f.uck

Never been a fan of the lebrons, they look ugly IMO. Wouldn't mind another pair of the tai chi and1s . Or some penny or pippens

What happened to Jordan's? There's like 30 different styles a year now and they all suck