Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Feb.7 Cleveland Cavaliers (9-13) @ Miami Heat (18-6)

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    Haslem is back with his jumper!

Gotta love that line-up to end games.
    I want it all the time! Lebron would be a 26-8-10 guy.... its more unique being a 6'8 PG than a 6'8 SF

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I want it all the time! Lebron would be a 26-8-10 guy.... its more unique being a 6'8 PG than a 6'8 SF
    Only problem is Lebron would need to stop with the lazy ball handling that he and Wade both tend to have every few games. Can't be doing that while running point.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Tallest PG in NBA History. Magic Johnson is 6'7 1/2".

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    The games between these teams are normally slow and dull. I honestly don't think the Heat take these games seriously. They don't need to.

The saddest part of this whole Decision, or whatever the hell is going on is DWade. This guy used to be electric, and even though I'm a Cavs fan I really enjoyed him. He's just so different now. He's slower, can't go hard for very long, but worst of all has turned into the biggest bitcher to officials. It's unreal. He never misses and says "my bad"; it's ALWAYS a glance at an official and then a word. Watch him. It's not once in a while; it's every time.

I obviously root against the Heat, but there is a part of me that is sad watching DWade play. He's done in terms of being a consistent, exciting, difference making player. He's just kind of there but good enough to do damage.
    Holy Overrreaction, Batman. He's been averaging 24.5 since his return with four of his last five games above 50% shooting. He's beginning to produce first option numbers on second option touches which is exactly what we want.

Separated from LeBron, this very well may still be the second best player in the world, with an option on first in the playoffs.

Go Cavs!

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Holy Overrreaction, Batman. He's been averaging 24.5 since his return with four of his last five games above 50% shooting. He's beginning to produce first option numbers on second option touches which is exactly what we want.
    Yup. He's rounding back into form nicely.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    I think after that whole thing with Stern and Wade during the lockout, Stern decided to tell the refs not to give Wade anymore fouls.
    dwhistle and bron have made some tremendously blatant flops since teaming up. We're not even talking about "selling contact". They're just making shit up sometimes. Or crying like spoiled 6-year-olds if a phantom foul isn't called for them if they blow a shot.

I'm guessing officials review games afterwards. They see these two douches flopping when they're not even being touched, or demanding bail-out calls when they were obviously not even touched, and the refs will be less likely to give them the benefit of the doubt in the future.