Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default POTUS to Drumpf: "No Excuses"

Banned

Default Re: POTUS to Drumpf: "No Excuses"

Obama is campaigning for Hillary because if she goes down, she's taking him down with her, and his legacy will be destroyed.

Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud

In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.
    O'Keefe dropped this video a few minutes after Obama gave a speech claiming that rigged elections and voter fraud don't exist.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Obama is right...it's a horrible look...he looks like a loony conspiracy theorist with all his "the establishment is against me!!!!" garbage.

Pence knows this too...Pence is saying that he will accept the vote results.

Pence is in another league, I bet he hates having his name drug through the dirt by Trump like this

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Obama is campaigning for Hillary because if she goes down, she's taking him down with her, and his legacy will be destroyed.

O'Keefe dropped this video a few minutes after Obama gave a speech claiming that rigged elections and voter fraud don't exist.

You see, voter fraud is ok because Trump is a bad guy...

The democrats of ISH ignoring this at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Obama is right...it's a horrible look...he looks like a loony conspiracy theorist with all his "the establishment is against me!!!!" garbage.

Pence is in another league, I bet he hates having his name drug through the dirt by Trump like this

Voter fraud has just been proven in wikileaks, so who is telling the truth here?

The establishment is against him, like it was against Bernie. I mean that much is clear, I don't think it's even debatable.

Now is he acting like a little child throwing tantrums? Yes. But Bernie acted like a grown man and it didn't get him too far either

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Lebron James did not quit when his team was down 3-1

the problem is this election is being rigged against trump ... not for him.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    The establishment is against him, like it was against Bernie. I mean that much is clear, I don't think it's even debatable.

Now is he acting like a little child throwing tantrums? Yes. But Bernie acted like a grown man and it didn't get him too far either
    What is "the establishment" exactly?...CNN?...Late Night Talk Shows?

SMART PEOPLE are against him.

I guess you're right, he is going to lose with or without whining about it, so why not? but it just looks bad IMO. I have a lot more respect for Bernie than I do Trump that's for sure.

Banned

^Your time has passed, grandpa. Your baby boomer voter tendencies that lead to this widespread government corruption are going the way of the dodo.

Trump just proposed an amendment to the constitution imposing term limits on congress men at his rally in CO.

The mad man

Banned

Mikey P is a serious politician, Drumpf checked out weeks ago and is just trying to solidify the neo-nazi & conspiracy theorist demographic for his new (soon-to-be bankrupt) TV channel. All the people who think Faux News is too 'mainstream' and not right wing enough for them.

What is "the establishment" exactly?...CNN?...Late Night Talk Shows?

SMART PEOPLE are against him.

I guess you're right, he is going to lose with or without whining about it, so why not? but it just looks bad IMO. I have a lot more respect for Bernie than I do Trump that's for sure.
    Everyone is celebrating the so-called end of the Republican Party, but we have seen that the DNC heavily swayed the primary in Hillary's favour. Isn't that scary? You guys are basically supporting one party and one candidate only. No options, the DNC and those who financially support the DNC decide who becomes the next president. No other options.

I don't think that's worth celebrating.

Everyone is celebrating the so-called end of the Republican Party, but we have seen that the DNC heavily swayed the primary in Hillary's favour. Isn't that scary? You guys are basically supporting one party and one candidate only. No options, the DNC and those who financially support the DNC decide who becomes the next president. No other options.

I'm not worried about that...If Hillary does a poor job then another party will be voted in...I'm sure it will be Republican too

Banned

Pretty much how I feel. The Clintons are a slimy political machine stinking of corruption all over but hey, they're not Trump so let's party!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Pretty much how I feel. The Clintons are a slimy political machine stinking of corruption all over but hey, they're not Trump so let's party!
    The Donald is literally facing a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) charges next month. November 28th.

Why do you people act like this buffoon who has made his money hustling every segment of society is some anti establishment, pro working class hero? The man is just an opportunist whose greatest talent is knowing how to exploit ignorant people. It was only a handful of years ago that he was a Democrat who not only praised Hillary to the heavens, but also financially backed her and the Clinton foundation.

But now he's Cesar Chavez?