Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Kobe and Ron Feeling in Tip Top Shape

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    Let's be real. Every season we read or hear that some player who is either coming off a major injury or is getting older is supposedly in "his best shape in years." How often is that actually the case?
    Please , please explain to me how Artest isn't in the best shape in years? How much proof do you need?

You hear interviews of players playing with and against Artest
    The stats back it up (after the allstar break and playoffs)
    Pictures of Artest
    Game footage of Artest

All things point to the fact that he's in great shape. Better shape than he has been in years. We'll see how it all translate coming this season but he's put in work the past few months and the proof is right there.

Default Re: Kobe and Ron Feeling in Tip Top Shape

Kobe:

Long practices but getting a ton of work done. I had a lil tendon issue in my foot that kept me sidelined for 2 days but I'm full speed ahead once again.

Our timing with one another gets better by the day and DH is good to go on full contact. I'm tired and sore but that kind of pain feels good especially when you know what's at stake.

As far as retirement, I'm not sure how many years I have left but know this: IF and When I announce my retirement, I will do so directly to you first. Let's focus on getting this season taken care of. It should be a fun one. I feel strong, light and quick. I can't wait till Oct 31.
    It's on.
    Mamba out