Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: ***UNC Basketball 2011-2012***

Another highlight vid of mcadoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73akYaFLTjQ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

Sick Cover............Slam should've made another issue/cover for Kentucky and UCONN

Should I be at least semi-worried that we were behind against UNC-Pembroke 16 minutes into the 1st of half of the scrimmage? And I heard we didn't necessarily look great against Georgetown in the "secret" scrimmage but it was also a scripted scrimmage; meaning Georgetown would run X amount of offensive plays and then UNC would run X amount of offensive plays. Some "leaks" are saying UNC lost the Georgetown scrimmage but I'm not real sure how you can technically lose a scripted scrimmage where you're playing offense four or five plays in a row and then playing defense four or five plays in a row.

On the flip-side, I am very encourage by the three-point shooting numbers from Reggie and P.J.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Should I be at least semi-worried that we were behind against UNC-Pembroke 16 minutes into the 1st of half of the scrimmage? And I heard we didn't necessarily look great against Georgetown in the "secret" scrimmage but it was also a scripted scrimmage; meaning Georgetown would run X amount of offensive plays and then UNC would run X amount of offensive plays. Some "leaks" are saying UNC lost the Georgetown scrimmage but I'm not real sure how you can technically lose a scripted scrimmage where you're playing offense four or five plays in a row and then playing defense four or five plays in a row.

On the flip-side, I am very encourage by the three-point shooting numbers from Reggie and P.J.
    Didn't hear much about the closed scrimmage. I could ask McAdoo on FB later but he rarely gets on anymore.

Looking forward to the game today.

UNC Asheville has Freshman Guard named Keith Hornsby. Played against him in high school. White dude can ball.

Game is on ESPNU i believe.