Default Re: Heat gave it away...

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    We Da Pressed
    lol haven't heard that, funny...

-Smak

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Default Re: So the Heat will officially win less than 60 games

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    crisoner's thread asking, "Who isn't as good as advertised: LeBron or Wade?"

i love how a guy in wade still is treated like he hasn't done anything. the dude won a title and a finals mvp in his third year and has routinely raised his level of play in the playoffs.

do we really have to debate if wade is good enough to win still? he's been there, done that.

team game people. team game.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    What in the world was that in response to? I've never seen Jeff so fired up... Must be Steve. ;)
    lol posts # 89 and # 118 in this thread
    if you have 40 posts per page .. it's page 3

Local High School Star

Default Re: Crazed overreactions to Heat losing to Cavs March 29 merged here

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Baron Davis making a couple clutch plays... doesn't mean the FO regrets the trade . Baron wasn't even one of the main ingredients in beating the Heat tonight. Mo Williams has won 2 games for us already. One in Boston where he scored 30 and took over late in the 4th.. and against Houston where he hit free throws to seal it. I think both sides are still happy about the trade .
    Mo tweeted about our win 10 minutes after the game. Pin Mo in a corner and ask him where he'd rather play, and you will get the truth.

And Baron...he has a bad knee, a sore back, and is overweight. Despite that, the late game layup was one on one vs. wade and through Lebron's help. It went in - ballgame.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    Mo tweeted about our win 10 minutes after the game. Pin Mo in a corner and ask him where he'd rather play, and you will get the truth.

And Baron...he has a bad knee, a sore back, and is overweight. Despite that, the late game layup was one on one vs. wade and through Lebron's help. It went in - ballgame.
    1.) LA.

2.) Baron had his moments on the Clippers as well. His problem has always been consistency.

nashisbest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

i can't believe the clippers traded b.diddy for mo.will

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nashisbest
    i can't believe the clippers traded b.diddy for mo.will
    It was about cap space. The players were inconsequential.

The Cavs wanted the Lottery pick and Gilbert basically took on Baron's terrible contract and paid an extra $13 million to buy that extra pick... The Clippers want to be players in the upcoming free agency market.

It just so happened that Baron has been great (when he has played). But, Mo has had some nice moments for the Clips, too.

The players WERE NOT the reason that deal was made.

Serious playground baller LakersFan626's Avatar

Default Re: Its CRAZY that they counted that shot

Quote Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
    I've never seen a call like that.

YES the clock wasn't started on time. BUT that is not reviewable in that instance. All they are allowed to look at is whether or not he released the ball after the buzzer.

WTF.

Its like checking to see who the ball is out on and in the process determining that a foul occurred and calling the foul after the fact. You point blank can't do that based on the rules.

If that wasn't Bron I seriously doubt that happens.

Unreal.

NBA is lucky the cavs didn't lose by 3.
    That call pales in comparison to when Wade shot the airball three while trying to draw a foul, which ended up with Miami getting the ball back. I couldn't see how the refs could think that the Cavs touched it at all it was so obvious.

Banned

I'm definitely gonna watch First Take and see what Skip has to say about this game.

I missed the game so I'm going to take his word on it.
    Last edited by DeronMillsap; 03-30-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleChuck

Lol @ Pauk thinking LeBron is going to win MVP...

HOW YOU GONNA WIN MVP WHEN YOU LOSE TO THE WORST TEAM IN THE NBA 102-90???

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hkfosho
    Lol @ Pauk thinking LeBron is going to win MVP...

HOW YOU GONNA WIN MVP WHEN YOU LOSE TO THE WORST TEAM IN THE NBA 102-90???

Skip ripped Rose a new one yesterday, bt was quiet as a church mouse when Rose had 30/17 and lead the 4th qtr. comeback.

Will he do the same for lebronze?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    1.) LA.

2.) Baron had his moments on the Clippers as well. His problem has always been consistency.
    First of all, Mo would rather be here; it's not even close. He was established in Bay Village - one of our stronger suburbs, and said he wanted to be the next Austin Carr. I'm not kidding you when I say he wanted to stay on the disabled list because he didn't think anyone would trade for him if he was hurt.

That being said...he was a very good player. The problem for Mo is that we wanted him to be that second great player to compliment LBJ, but that's not him. He's a scorer, a shooter, a great teammate, but he's not that second great player. Baron Davis - in his prime - would have been.

There's just a different level of ability and confidence with Baron. He is really hurt right now (and maybe for good?), but you can just see he is a tier above Mo. Not afraid to make a big play, not afraid to lead, confident - all of the things a top tier player should have.

It might be a big if, but if he can get healthy, this will be a great trade for the Cavs. They would get an improvement at point guard and a lottery pick for Mo.

It's one of those deals where we will just have to wait and see.

I rule the local playground Chicago Brawls's Avatar