Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default What chris paul and russell westbrook are doing proves alot of ppl take the back seat

A lot of the superstars in the league take the backseat for the good of the team they could easily dominate the league if they wanted to but they sacrifice for other teammates.LeBron James on the other hand never sacrifices his game he always dominates the ball and turns everyone into spot up shooters.With the way westbrook and harden are playing with their teammates out I can no longer call him the best player in the game.For all i know Kawhi Leonard could average 37/9/9 if the whole offense was built around him.I've seen lebron play with bums on his team he is the only star who has the same exact stats no matter his teammates because he always has the green light.Everyone else goes bonkers and have career years when they are given the greenlight on offense.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 03-07-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Default Re: What chris paul and russell westbrook are doing proves alot of ppl take the back seat

Lebron >>>>>>>>> Harden

Local High School Star

Default Re: What chris paul and russell westbrook are doing proves alot of ppl take the back seat

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Lebron >>>>>>>>> Harden
    why do you derail every thread?

If Lebron can't play Lebron-ball, he will flat out quit like 2011 Finals.

He won't sacrifice his stats because he is an ego-maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    why do you derail every thread?
    You brought up Lebron in the OP, the **** are you talking about?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    If Lebron can't play Lebron-ball, he will flat out quit like 2011 Finals.

He won't sacrifice his stats because he is an ego-maniac.

its funny cause its true

Le2outta5

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Le2outta5
    LeStansdontevenwanthimtoreachthefinalsthisyearbeca usetheyareafraidof2/6

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

While its obvious a lot of people could produce more if given the chance(hard to see anyone saying otherwise)....

Westbrook has taken more than 30 shots 4 times in the last 5 games. Lebron has taken more than 30 shots 3 times in the last 5 years.

Lebron has control for the most part...but hes hardly pushing it the way Westbrook is....which for the record is fine.

shhhhhhh

"You Cant Ban Me"

evidently they can

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    While its obvious a lot of people could produce more if given the chance(hard to see anyone saying otherwise)....

Westbrook has taken more than 30 shots 4 times in the last 5 games. Lebron has taken more than 30 shots 3 times in the last 5 years.

Lebron has control for the most part...but hes hardly pushing it the way Westbrook is....which for the record is fine.
    You really think Westbrook taking 30 shots a game is fine?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LONGTIME
    You really think Westbrook taking 30 shots a game is fine?
    Who else on that team should be getting those shots with Durant out?

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

banned

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Who else on that team should be getting those shots with Durant out?
    I know KD is out, but Russell could get Ibaka, Kanter, Morrow, DJ, Singler more shots. He can create easy looks for them. Russell shouldn't be taking 30 ****ing shots a game.
    Last edited by LONGTIME; 03-07-2015 at 10:42 PM.

banned