Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Off-Season

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: 2015 Off-Season

Slcdunk and locke both talking about getting jrue holiday. Not sure if hes available but would be a great fit at both ends. 2 more years on his contract fits with rudy and maxi getting paid too. Burke and some other assets might get it done

Interviewed stanley johnson today. Have to win the lottery or move up to get him.

Who wants Trey and the pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Who wants Trey and the pick?
    I'd be shopping that hard. Sounds like Knicks wanted to only keep their pick if it was top 3, dunno if there's anyone at 4 we'd take that'd be a big help.

Doubt we could move that high. Knicks wouldn't want Burke. Not sure anyone does? Tomic would fit in the triangle if he's coming over. They might like Pleiss too. Booker's contract is a nice piece as well as their non guaranteed guys and future picks and cap space. I don't think they need to draft anyone unless they think he can help them next season. A young center to develop would be the only other thing I'd be looking for. They need some proven vets to fill their holes ideally.

Seen a few mock drafts with us taking Myles Turner. Doesn't look too bad, but that'll be dependant on him continuing to develop his shot and becoming a stretch 4. Reckon he'll have a better shot at doing that than Kanter did. Plus he won't be a black hole on D like Kanter too.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 05-20-2015 at 04:56 AM.

Eric Pincus: At UCSB to see some BDA Sports prospects work out for teams. Danny Ainge, Dennis Lindsey, Gary Sacks, Kevin Pritchard, Pete D'Alessandro, Mitch Richmond, Sean Marks, John Hammond, Sam Hinkie here - Bulls reps here - more - BDA Sports Day Twitter @EricPincus

Eric Pincus: BDA Sports Day lineup: Jahlil Okafor (not expected to work out), Harrison twins, Frank Kaminsky, Kelly Oubre, Stanley Johnson, and more. Twitter @EricPincus

BDA Sports Day - Rookies: Andrew Harrison, Chasson Randle, Derrick Marks, Tyler Haws, Marko Mladjan, David Kravish, Joseph Young, Desi Washington, Aaron Harrison, Josh Richardson, Brandon Ashley, Vincent Hunter, Nnanna Egwu, Robert Upshaw, Kelly Oubre, Alex Zhigulin, Stanley Johnson, Frank Kaminsky. *********

BDA Sports Day - Veterans: Terrell Stoglin, Garlon Green, Andre Dawkins, Jawad Williams, Al Thornton, Drew Gordon. *********

Chad Ford: GMs here in CA at workouts today: Danny Ainge, Pat Riley, RC Buford, John Hammond, Sam Presti, Sam Hinkie, Dennis Lindsey, Rob Hennigan Twitter @chadfordinsider

Andy Larsen: Gordon Hayward underwent a "minor outpatient surgical procedure" last Friday to address inflammation in his right heel. Jazz say that he'll resume full basketball activity "early this summer". A bit strange they're announcing it a full week after it happened. I mean, we saw the Jazz PR crew on Tuesday. Hayward's had two blogs published this week. No mention of a surgical procedure. Twitter @andyblarsen

David 'Dubi' Pick: Tibor Pleiss -- "Rumor that I'm going to Bayern is nonsense." I'm told, though, Barcelona role isn't to his liking. Twitter @IAmDPick

The season is not over yet, however the presence of Tibor Pleiss in the roster of Barcelona is already considered a unsuccessful experiment. That

Aaron Falk: Utah center Dallin Bachynski is part of tomorrow's pre-draft workout for the @Utah Jazz. http://t.co/sdGY1VXu4I Twitter @tribjazz

Jody Genessy: Jazz pre-draft workout Wednesday. Players: Dallin Bachynski, Kendall Gray, Hugh Greenwood, Ryan Harrow, Tyler Harvey and Tyler Kalinoski. Twitter @DJJazzyJody

Tibor Pleiss denied on Facebook that he will leave FC Barcelona. The German big man said that he has no deals in place with Bayern Munich. "Before people spread more nonsense. There's no truth in the rumour that I'll go to FC Bayern. I am very confortable in Barcelona. There's no reason for me to engage with other clubs" Pleiss wrote. Sportando

David Pick: Tibor Pleiss -- "Rumor that I'm going to Bayern is nonsense." I'm told, though, Barcelona role isn't to his liking. Twitter @IAmDPick

Tony Jones: Just saw Dante Exum. He looks noticeably bigger. Looks like he may be pushing 6-7. Twitter @Tjonessltrib
    still growing!