Good college starter

Default What's the Warriors excuse for being unable to score on Cleveland?

I understand the defense going down with injuries, but why was Golden State unable to score vs Cleveland?
    Last edited by Ben Simmons; 07-26-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Default Re: What's the Warriors excuse for being unable to score on Cleveland?

Serious case of the choking.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Live by the 3, die by the 3.

Contrary to popular belief, it's actually a hard shot to hit, and it's only a good shot if you make it. A missed 3 can be an awful shot and really hurt your defense.

They kinda blew it to be honest. Game 5 kinda changed the complexion of the series entirely and game 7 happened to be more of a choke job. Klay was like the previous final, useless other than a few moments. Curry flat out choked in game 7. I feel like if he played anywhere near the OKC games towards the end, game 7 would likely have ended as a 10+ point win for the Warriors.

Other than Jordan, everyone fails. I'm curious to see Curry's reaction. How will he be affected next season? He still hasn't flopped like Lebron did in 11, but I'm curious to see how he will do. Hopefully he is fit in the PS and shows a big improvement to last season PS, where he was just solid (other than finals) compared to what we expect out of him.

Warriors to me should have won that series, but a few players did not show up and Lebron was pretty fantastic in the second half of the series (he was mediocre beforehand and stat padding in other games). His last 3 games made give him some respekk even though I don't like the dude.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons
    I understand the defense going down with injuries, but why was Golden State unable to score vs Cleveland?
    The best offensive player in the league was not 100% after injuring his MCL during the playoffs

Made that high school varsity squad

Tyronn mother****er lue. The new Doc Rivers. The new Pat Riley.

Banned

choking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coined
    Tyronn mother****er lue. The new Doc Rivers. The new Pat Riley.
    Doc Rivers is a shit coach. Tyronn outcoached Kerr and made some great adjustments in the playoffs and finals that hardly anyone gave him credit for. Lue is a great coach who actually knows what he's doing.

Doc Rivers is a great motivational speaker and a shitty coach. He got lucky winning that one fluke title against LAL when they were missing Andrew Bynum and Ariza was playing on one leg.

Justified the firing of Blatt IMO, the Cavs were playing for Lue in a way they never played for Blatt.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    The best offensive player in the league was not 100% after injuring his MCL during the playoffs
    Yet he was able to put together strong performances against Portland and OKC. He only needed one in games 5-7 of the finals and he didn't do it.

Curry threw away game on purpose.