Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: All the GOAT Rankings of Credible InsideHoops Posters (2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Lol...

All the proof is right in front of you but it's clear you have an old-school bias against LeBron
    None at all. I have a long posting history here. Most people here have a ring argument and Lebron suffers there as well.
    I could post LeBron's finals averages over the last 5 and 3 years, but you'd ignore it again because you don't care about facts.
    Why would I over exaggerate stats when two offensively inept players guarding him in the last three years won mvp's guarding him. Which means he was ineffective when it mattered most. That isnt happening to other GOATs. Iggy gets hurt and Draymond gets suspended and his aggresion handcuffed, and Lebron gets new life. Coincidence? Maybe.
    Unfortunately for you LeBron is consensus top 5 now... This is the general consensus in the basketball world. But you can have your own opinion...

This does not mean it is credible however
    I like Lebron and always have. Just that the argument against him is bigger than I have in my top seven. I have him at six but clearly behind Russell.
    Last edited by Pointguard; 07-26-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Default Re: All the GOAT Rankings of Credible InsideHoops Posters (2016)

[QUOTE=Naero]1. Michael Jordan
    2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    3. Bill Russell
    4. Wilt Chamberlain
    5. LeBron James
    6. Magic Johnson
    7. Larry Bird
    8. Tim Duncan
    9. Shaquille O'Neal
    10. Hakeem Olajuwon

Honorable mention (in no enumerated order; I haven't deliberated beyond this): Oscar Robertson, Kobe Bryant, Jerry West, and Moses Malone.

This is always a semantical game in determining the GOAT scale