Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron is going 2 for 7 next year

Time for bran to finally take his rightful place as the game's GOAT choker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    Time for bran to finally take his rightful place as the game's GOAT choker.

i thought 2 for 6 already made him that

even Ilt is only 2 for 5 ... he lacked the W so many times they had to change his name

Lebron = all time record MOST FINALS LOSSES by an MVP

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I don't know, I'm still hoping the Heat pull off a series victory against the Cavs, however improbable that might be. That would however leave LeBron at 2 for 6, which is definetly better than 2 for 7

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Hey dickface. THey won 2 games in the NBA Finals without Love and Irving. They are going to miss the service of David Lee especially in the regular season. The Cavaliers 2nd unit > Lakers with a has been rapist.
    That's the point, they wouldn't win those two games with Love and Irving, because the only thing that brought them two wins was defense that none of those guys bring.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Kobe won a ring putting up these numbers in the Finals

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...vs-lakers.html

Shaq averaged more rebounds per game (17) than Kobe did points (16)
    Shaq's ppg average (38) was higher than Kobe's FG% (37)

Local High School Star

i dont really care about the 2/6, but i want to see good and hard Basketball. And this year again the EC will cheat us. If healthy the Cavs will cruise to the Finals. They will loose some games, but only because they will be lazy. And in the Finals a totally tested and bruised WC-Team has to fight the rested Cavs.

Hopefully the Cavs are healthy because this LebronBall of the 2015 finals was unwatchable. You can say what you want, but i dont want to see Kobe dribble 20sec and shoot then nor Lebron dribble for 20sec and drive or pass then, while everyone else is Standing around. both equally bad to watch.

Not making the finals

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    I don't know, I'm still hoping the Heat pull off a series victory against the Cavs, however improbable that might be. That would however leave LeBron at 2 for 6, which is definetly better than 2 for 7
    Another moron who actually thinks it's better to lose in the first round or miss the playoffs than make the Finals

I rule the local playground

LOL, you realize that a Championship season is comprised much more than a single series, right? Kobe earned his ring that year. So did Shaq, but it doesn't mean Kobe didn't.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Why does Horry always get brought up for 7 rings, but Havlicek never gets brought up for 8 rings? Hondo is a Hall of Famer, and Horry will never be.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst

you laugh at an injured kobe's averages in a 2000 series and a 2014-15 season

kicking a man when hes down is the only way a lebron fan can feel happy about their idols career

because a 100% healthy lebron averaged 17ppg in a finals without missing any games or being taken out the first few minutes ( as the 3rd option behind wade and bosh ) while getting punked by jason terry on the other end

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    you laugh at an injured kobe's averages in a 2000 series and a 2014-15 season

kicking a man when hes down is the only way a lebron fan can feel happy about their idols career

because a 100% healthy lebron averaged 17ppg in a finals without missing any games or being taken out the first few minutes ( as the 3rd option behind wade and bosh ) while getting punked by jason terry on the other end
    And that's infinitely worse. But had the Heat won I guarantee you wouldn't give him credit for a ring like you do for '00 Kobe, even though LeBron was more important to his team and arguably their best player in 2011, something you could not say for Kobe in '00

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Why do you Kobe haters love to hang their hat on 2000 when he beasted in the WC playoffs until Jalen Rose blatantly hurt him in The Finals? Which he admits to even this day.

It takes one tough SOB to knowingly play on a bum ankle openly accepting that your numbers will take a hit for it yet still grinding it out because your Team needs you. Imo game 4 alone absolves Kobe from any bullshit blemish his 2000 Finals stats has on his resume , but that's just me talking as a Laker fan.

Search your feelings , would your boyfriend Lebron even attempt to keep playing in a series where he couldn't average the most Pts, Ast and rebounds? Fucc no, the boy would get carried to the Locker room by his entire bench then have Nike release an ad about only Kings retreat in the face of adversity or some bullshit like that.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 08-26-2015 at 01:59 PM.

Banned

And that's infinitely worse. But had the Heat won I guarantee you wouldn't give him credit for a ring like you do for '00 Kobe, even though LeBron was more important to his team and arguably their best player in 2011, something you could not say for Kobe in '00

if lebron went god mode and saved the season leading the heat in every catigory in a game 7 ECF victory against their toughest apponent .... carrying a shook a** wade to the finals so wade could scoop up finals mvp against their 3rd toughest matchup of the playoffs ... while lebron has an injury to explain his averages while also saving a finals game by himself that would have swung the series ( then dominating the final game 6 clincher )

then yes i'd have counted it

it woulda been higher than a lockout fake season and a ray allen bail out. thats for sure

but he did none of these things