Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Duncan Owns LeBron in the playoffs, and Kobe Owns Duncan in the playoffs

So...draw your own conclusions

Default Re: Duncan Owns LeBron in the playoffs, and Kobe Owns Duncan in the playoffs

LeBron has better stats. LeBron has more MVPS. LeBron has more FMVPS and rings as the best player on his team. LeBron has better playoff stats. LeBron has better finals stats. LeBron is more well-rounded. LeBron scores more points than "Mamba da GOAT scora evah!". LeBron is a better passer. LeBron is a better rebounder. LeBron is a similar level of scorer as Kobe. LeBron can guard more positions than Kobe. LeBron is more athletic than Kobe. LeBron is a smarter player than Kobe. LeBron has more game winners in the playoffs. LeBron has beaten a 73 win team. LeBron has come back from a 3-1 deficit. LeBron brought Cleveland their first ever championship. LeBron had more 40 point final games in the span of about 3 days this past finals than Kobe did in his life.

Conclusion: LeBron is better than Kobe.
    Last edited by RRR3; 07-12-2016 at 12:07 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Duncan Owns LeBron in the playoffs, and Kobe Owns Duncan in the playoffs

Kobe stans still melting down over the fact that nobody but them thinks Koe is top 10...OLMFAO...

Yet Kobe is the worst player of the 3, and its not even close....go figure....

Funny how team sports work sometimes....Shaq and Pau, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    So...draw your own conclusions

My conclusion

4 MVP's/3 FMVP's > 1 MVP/2 FMVP's

2 MVP's/3 FMVP's >1 MVP/2 FMVP's

Kobe is the worst of the three, and Bron the best.

That is what I got from all this.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Kobe is the worst of the three, and Bron the best.

That is what I got from all this.
    The oldest resident Heat groupie making himself known.

LeBron>Kobe.

Everyone knows it. Including you

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Default Re: There is literally nothing Bran can do to surpass Kobe...
    LeBron has better stats. LeBron has more MVPS. LeBron has more FMVPS and rings as the best player on his team. LeBron has better playoff stats. LeBron has better finals stats. LeBron is more well-rounded. LeBron scores more points than "Mamba da GOAT scora evah!". LeBron is a better passer. LeBron is a better rebounder. LeBron is a similar level of scorer as Kobe. LeBron can guard more positions than Kobe. LeBron is more athletic than Kobe. LeBron is a smarter player than Kobe. LeBron has more game winners in the playoffs. LeBron has beaten a 73 win team. LeBron has come back from a 3-1 deficit. LeBron brought Cleveland their first ever championship. LeBron had more 40 point final games in the span of about 3 days this past finals than Kobe did in his life.

One of the GOAT posts on ISH.

Nothing more ever needs to be said. This should be cut and pasted into every Bron/Kobe debate thread that ever comes up again, and then just be left at that.

You know what I can do? Look at two players, even if one is on my team, and objectively tell you which one is better. Know why? Because I don't really care which one is better.

Know why you can't? Because you're a grown man, who still cares about his childhood heroes, and what another mans perception is of your favourite player.

You know what I can do? Look at two players, even if one is on my team, and objectively tell you which one is better. Know why? Because I don't really care which one is better.

Know why you can't? Because you're a grown man, who still cares about his childhood heroes, and what another mans perception is of your favourite player.
    Plowking with the slay

Magic's my childhood hero, not Kobe.

You're claiming your not biased when...you've been hating on Kobe for as long as you've been on this board.

End of the day, the winner in all this is Kobe because his name is still being mentioned with these two top-ten LEGENDS of the game. Relative to actual player skill, the Kobe fam is in a sick way, the most successful on ISH. Almost like the Lannisters: hard to understand why, but persistence will get you places.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Kobe sharp shooting nullifies Duncan's rim protection
    Duncan's rim protection nullifies Bron's finishing

bran is checkers .. kobe is chess

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3