College superstar

Default Least Likely: Rose returns to MVP form or Wade making another allstar team

on one hand, rose has shown streaks of brilliance this year. hit a few clutch shots, has his legs under him, and is still playing his way into legit basketball shape.

on the other, you have wade who's already missed a handful of games. he's had a couple of decent performances this year, but nothing too impressive. to make matters worse, the heat are in jeopardy of missing the postseason, barley squeaking by with the 7th/8th seed.

to me its close - and if i had to choose, i would have to go wade making another AS team. rose is still in his physical prime and not on the downside of his career like wade.
    Last edited by mehyaM24; 02-03-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Default Re: Less Likely: Rose returns to MVP form or Wade making another allstar team

Least likely? You making a good post.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Less Likely: Rose returns to MVP form or Wade making another allstar team

Rose returns to MVP form, easily. I think he's done

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Least likely? You making a good post.
    i have no idea who you are.

like i said, its more probable that rose becomes an mvp candidate again.

I don't think OP knows how the all-star game works. Kobe made the all-star game last year playing in 6 games, Yao made it one year playing in 5. Unless Wade literally dies, he's making the next few all-star games

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Rose returns to MVP form, easily. I think he's done
    i can see why people think he's a shell of himself, but you legit think he's finished? idk man, i would at least wait until the postseason to make that kind of claim.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    I don't think OP knows how the all-star game works. Kobe made the all-star game last year playing in 6 games, Yao made it one year playing in 5. Unless Wade literally dies, he's making the next few all-star games
    TBH his game is declining fast, and with the constant injuries, it wont be entertaining to watch. there are enough players in the east that can fill wade's void IMO - i'm sure MOST fans will and do see it that way too.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    not sure the fans will vote him in next season. TBH his game is declining fast, and with the constant injuries, it wont be entertaining to watch. there are enough players in the east that can fill wade's void IMO - i'm sure MOST fans will and do see it that way too.

If Jeff Teague can make it this year and Joe Johnson made it last year...Wade is gonna make it again.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

i can see why people think he's a shell of himself, but you legit think he's finished? idk man, i would at least wait until the postseason to make that kind of claim.
    Take a look at his monthly splits - he's getting progressively worse. If he were getting better I would agree.

Probably Rose. He'll be an all-star for certain, but I'm a little concerned with his play of late. He hasn't adjusted like I thought he would.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Take a look at his monthly splits - he's getting progressively worse. If he were getting better I would agree.
    he's averaging the most points he has all year in january, but his efficiency is way down and his turnovers are too high. could be just a BAD month, but we'll see.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

he's averaging the most points he has all year in january, but his efficiency is way down and his turnovers are too high. could be just a BAD month, but we'll see.
    %s terrible too. Plus, i just don't like the way he's playing. Chucking 3s like he's Ray Allen.

wade making an allstar game. people are unfairly judging rose, pretending that his current form is his final form, i mean he only started driving the lane more the last 5-6 games, once he gets that skill back, he will be back.

As long as Wade keeps playing in the East shouldn't be hard to be in the ASG again.
    Rose can play much better than he is lately but I don't think he will come back to his MVP form.