Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Mario Chalmers on Lebron Ball

Lebron ball is hard to watch..not the most thing to watch in the basketball world. Plus I agree it hurts others games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    In 2 years, this thread will be renamed "Kyrie Irving on Lebron Ball".
    Show me where Chalmers even mentions Lebron in the article.
    Trolls like you and the OP are just mad that players love playing with Lebron. It's pretty sad that this article, in which Chalmers never even mentions Lebron, is the closest thing you can find to suggest that one of his teammates didn't enjoy playing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Show me where Chalmers even mentions Lebron in the article.
    Trolls like you and the OP are just mad that players love playing with Lebron. It's pretty sad that this article, in which Chalmers never even mentions Lebron, is the closest thing you can find to suggest that one of his teammates didn't enjoy playing with him.
    Their stats speak for themselves, so they don't need to. Every good-to-great player has suffered from playing with Lebron. That's a fact.

turning stars into role players. selfless passer but his influence is selfish. if he had the true skill of mj kobe bird and kd he could've been effective in a non ball dominant capacity. he needs to dribble too much to be a pure playmaker / distributor making teammates better like magic. Jack of all trades master of none. his inability to have an elite niche skill to fit in a team structure is kind of his curse for being so insanely versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Their stats speak for themselves, so they don't need to. Every good-to-great player has suffered from playing with Lebron. That's a fact.
    Like who?

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Find me a quote of a good to great player saying Lebron hurt their game. If you can't find one, kindly shut up and leave the basketball discussion to those of us who actually know the game.

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    A half page letter written by his PR people was all it took for Cavs fans to forget how he punked their entire franchise on National Television just four years ago. What a bunch of sheep.
    You sound very upset in this thread. Are you alright?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...195139783.html

"You know, for the first time in my career, I felt like I wasn't ... yeah, my confidence wasn't there," Chalmers said. "Going through that whole San Antonio series, I just felt like in the playoffs I kept getting worse and worse every round. I just couldn't figure it out. ...

"Yeah, that's the worst thing, because you never know," Chalmers said. "Everybody in my ear, talking about, 'We need you, we need you to do this, we need you to do that.' And then when it comes to the game, I didn't feel involved. Like, you all talk about how y'all need me, but y'all didn't put me in position to do anything. In previous years, if I was in that position, I would make sure I would go get the ball, I would put myself in position to score. I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals. ...

"I feel like I've finally got a chance to shine, show my real game," Chalmers said. "Me, CB, D-Wade and the rest of the guys, we're going to pick it up, we're still going to play Miami Heat basketball, and we're still gonna be a competitor."

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    turning stars into role players. selfless passer but his influence is selfish. if he had the true skill of mj kobe bird and kd he could've been effective in a non ball dominant capacity. he needs to dribble too much to be a pure playmaker / distributor making teammates better like magic. Jack of all trades master of none. his inability to have an elite niche skill to fit in a team structure is kind of his curse for being so insanely versatile.
    Haven't you said he is the second best player you have seen after MJ? Swish, you are schizophrenic about Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Haven't you said he is the second best player you have seen after MJ? Swish, you are schizophrenic about Lebron.
    how does what I just described negate him being the second best player I've seen? not everything is so black and white child. legit critiques in his game.

First he blames on lack of confidence.... then he says he was not put in position to score? You shot that horrible, turned the ball over, played horrible defense and got outplayed by Norris Cole because you were not in position to score? Which is it? ...and due to Lebron you were not in position to "shine and show your real game"? Well, now he is gone, who will put you in position to "shine and show your real game" which you were not able to do your entire life?
    Last edited by pauk; 09-16-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    That guy is an idiot. He is constantly contradicting himself when talking about Lebron. One day he says Lebron wasn't shooting enough in the Finals and needed to be more selfish, then the next day he's claiming Lebron didn't trust his teammates enough and was a ball hog.

how does what I just described negate him being the second best player I've seen? not everything is so black and white child. legit critiques in his game.
    You literally just said that Kobe and Durant were better/more skilled players than Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    You literally just said that Kobe and Durant were better/more skilled players than Lebron.
    off ball, offensive scoring skill set ... yes

Why did Kareem's PPG and rebounds per game drop after Magic arrived?

In the 80's, what player(s) were role players elsewhere but then came to LA and Magic made them better?