Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #16
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Las Vegas

Going back next week.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:11 AM   #17
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Going back next week.

nice. i was just there the past weekend.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #18
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
nice. i was just there the past weekend.

Any pool recommendations? Or other recommendations?
Old 08-08-2013, 02:40 AM   #19
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CHICKEN RANCH! :)

F.uck man. Seriously can't ****en wait to go back to Vegas.

Wtf else is there? You have bitches, gambling, drinking, great food, nobody knows you there so you can go all out, stay a few nights, watch maybe a few shows, hit the pool, gamble more, drink more, hit up chicken ranch. Shits literally heaven. They have everything you'd want. (I'm 23)

But shit you need more than $60. Lol.
I'll lose or win $100 in 1 hand
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:50 AM   #20
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

Can anybody recommend cheap stuff to do in Vegas?

Gonna be there for a Friday night, Saturday during the day, and all day Sunday. My friends already want to spend a ton of money getting bottle services at XS for Saturday night, and I assume somewhere equally pricey for a pool party during the day on Saturday.

Actually, I guess that's the whole weekend. Sunday gonna be spent watching the Niners game so that's not too expensive..and flying out Sunday evening.

Anybody got some hooks for XS bottle service?
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:22 AM   #21
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

hit the buffets,http://www.vegas.com/promotions/buffet/buffet_ad.html
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I used to want to go there really bad, but I already live in a touristy town and I know how annoying those people can be. That said, I can't forsee how one could have fun with 60 bucks.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Its $60 not 60$

2. No way you go to Vegas and spend less than $60. Even if you wear a fanny pack and snap photos you will find yourself spending money.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #24
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
Vegas isn't a place to go for mormons.

Yet Utah is so close.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:27 AM   #25
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
it's pool party season. that's the best place to be right now. personally, I like encore but haven't been this year yet so i'm not sure what's hot right now.

http://vegasmagazine.com/living/arti...rties-in-vegas

edit: just saw that you only plan to spend $60...you may wanna scratch off the pool from your list.

Do you get a cabana? Worth it?
Old 08-13-2013, 02:14 AM   #26
Goldrush25
Local High School Star

Goldrush25 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Im leaving in about half an hour. What are some of your favorite things to do in Vegas? Free shows are always a blast (Bellagio, TI, Circus Circus ect), everybody loves to gamble, but what stands out to you as your favorite things to do while in Sin City?

I plan on spending less than 60$ total not including food and a room.

Damn, I'm definitely a degenerate gambler in comparison. I could go through $60 in 30 seconds playing craps.

Play the penny slots I guess. I'll be there in 2 1/2 weeks for Labor Day weekend.

Last edited by Goldrush25 : 08-13-2013 at 02:16 AM.
Goldrush25 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: