Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: even if you hate LeBron, you can't deny he is the most clutch player this postseason

Even Lebron fans dont really beeive hes clutch. If they did then they wouldnt have to make 10 threads to say "see I told ya"

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: even if you hate LeBron, you can't deny he is the most clutch player this postseason

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    Even Lebron fans dont really beeive hes clutch. If they did then they wouldnt have to make 10 threads to say "see I told ya"

especially when it's only the 2nd game of the eastern conference. Finals are where legacies are made Bronny

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    You sure are stuck talking about Kobe.
    Give him credit where it's due. He's displaying an amazing attention span for a 12 year old

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Dirk's been good, but LeBron has now closed out Boston & Chicago in the three biggest games of Miami's season so far. Dirk is probably the playoff MVP, but I'd say LeBron has been more clutch.

What is clutch? I always thought clutch means you played better in bigger moments. Not you get a large enough sample and come through a % of the time. Like VC and game winning shots. He's not clutch, he's the epitome of NOT CLUTCH, yet he has a bunch of GW shots because he shoots good, so even if he shoots the same %, he does good. Like Arod on the yankees, that one year he was good he wasn't necessarily clutch, he just was Arod, as opposed to that shitty thing he became in other years.

Is Lebron, taking over three games in a postseason when he has the ability to do so almost every night, clutch?

There will be bigger moments, and we'll see then but i don't think taking three moments where Lebron played up to his ability makes him clutch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    What is clutch? I always thought clutch means you played better in bigger moments. Not you get a large enough sample and come through a % of the time. Like VC and game winning shots. He's not clutch, he's the epitome of NOT CLUTCH, yet he has a bunch of GW shots because he shoots good, so even if he shoots the same %, he does good. Like Arod on the yankees, that one year he was good he wasn't necessarily clutch, he just was Arod, as opposed to that shitty thing he became in other years.

Is Lebron, taking over three games in a postseason when he has the ability to do so almost every night, clutch?

There will be bigger moments, and we'll see then but i don't think taking three moments where Lebron played up to his ability makes him clutch.
    ether THAT SHIT THAT MAKE YA SOUL BURN SLOW

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
    Boozer is a bad pick and roll defender, miami were going at him all the time.
    sure, but no O for D switch at all? How long did the bulls go without a basket in the 4th? And the only one who got setups were rose and deng. Work some post in there.

Lebron's definitely had a couple games where he's completely taken over in the final minutes. It shows how improved his jumper is when you see how he's scoring in these situations. But for these playoffs overall, I'd take Durant and Dirk over him in crunch time, possibly Rose as well.

www.82games.com

Being #1 & #2 (alongside Kobe) most clutch productive player since 2006 and having the most gamewinners since 2004 seems to be meaningless around here? Ofcourse he is clutch, safe to say even the most clutch alongside Kobe Bryant.

He and Kobe are humans, they will ge through stretches of missed shots in the clutch, its impossible be consistant there. But at the end of the day over the course of all games they always come out on top in clutch productivity.

Dirk and Durant are rolling in their graves at this abomination of a thread.

Local High School Star

Dirk easily been better.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I'll give props to LeBron, but Dirk has been otherworldly. In the postseason he has been in a league of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Dirk and Durant are rolling in their graves at this abomination of a thread.

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko

You really don't like the dude, Which bigger moments are you reffering to, the regular season ? I thought elite players step up in playoffs, where losing games means your season is over. Find some other reasons to hate. .. either you are hating hard or don't have a clue of what you are talking about. Just becuase lebron couldn't hit big shots in the regular season, this year alone doesn't change the fact that he's been doing it in the previuos years.

Quote Originally Posted by sh0wtime
    www.82games.com

Being #1 & #2 (alongside Kobe) most clutch productive player since 2006 and having the most gamewinners since 2004 seems to be meaningless around here? Ofcourse he is clutch, safe to say even the most clutch alongside Kobe Bryant.

He and Kobe are humans, they will ge through stretches of missed shots in the clutch, its impossible be consistant there. But at the end of the day over the course of all games they always come out on top in clutch productivity.
    Last edited by Theoo's Daddy; 05-19-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Bron and Dirkules have been tearing it up in the clutch this postseason so far Two best players in the game should only meet in the finals to decide which one deserves that elusive ring better...can't wait for till Heat and Mavs play each other