Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-04-2015, 09:31 PM   #3796
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Good Rap/Hip-Hop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

Not a bad song, but I'm starting to get bored of the "weird, abstract (no pun intended) semi-suburban unknown black guy rapper" schtick. Is he from Cali? A lot of these n!ggas seem to be from there.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:23 PM   #3797
ace23

ace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Not a bad song, but I'm starting to get bored of the "weird, abstract (no pun intended) semi-suburban unknown black guy rapper" schtick. Is he from Cali? A lot of these n!ggas seem to be from there.
He's from Texas. He's lived in the Houston area.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:35 PM   #3798
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
He's from Texas. He's lived in the Houston area.

You two go to school together?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:42 PM   #3799
ace23

ace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardace23 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
You two go to school together?
No. Lol
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:13 AM   #3800
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
NBA sixth man of the year

Hamtaro CP3KDKG has a terrific reputationHamtaro CP3KDKG has a terrific reputationHamtaro CP3KDKG has a terrific reputationHamtaro CP3KDKG has a terrific reputationHamtaro CP3KDKG has a terrific reputationHamtaro CP3KDKG has a terrific reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS_7qFzxV6Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtlY901ex4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RTLC_ksvwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF7P2PlWdeA
Hamtaro CP3KDKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM   #3801
PullupJay
Focus

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5vZ4eo9Xzg

PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM   #3802
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

https://youtu.be/oC0KD9DF2wQ
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM   #3803
PullupJay
Focus

PullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPullupJay is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA
None shall pass
PullupJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:07 AM   #3804
RonSwanson
Kids at the park dunk on me

RonSwanson is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If someone hasn't posted a Run the Jewels link yet then this thread is dead
RonSwanson is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: