Banned

Default just now getting into the whole amazon experience. its pretty convenient TBH

i was skeptical for a long time but now amazon prime is like 6$ a month and you get unlimited free 1 day shipping and free returns

you can literally buy something just to look at it. then send it back

so far i bought a back massage thing and used it. returned it after a day no questions asked.

https://youtu.be/_NibbRGzPTw?t=7

Banned

Default Re: just now getting into the whole amazon experience. its pretty convenient TBH

i wonder if they do free returns on flesh lights

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: just now getting into the whole amazon experience. its pretty convenient TBH

I’m going to laugh when they close your account because you return too many things.

Who the **** opens up an account with the idea of immediately returning something after using it and as such violating the return policy?

Lol.

amazon is great. but as ben simmons said, they will eventually catch up to your bs

I bought a $200 paintball gun (machine gun looking) on Amazon with the intent on returning it, I just wanted to hold it and mess around with it a little.

I go to return it and it says "ineligible" so I go on chat and ask whats up. They tell me they don't want that particular item back and just let me keep it AND they refunded my money

Who just lets someone keep a $200 paintball gun?

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    I bought a $200 paintball gun (machine gun looking) on Amazon with the intent on returning it, I just wanted to hold it and mess around with it a little.

I go to return it and it says "ineligible" so I go on chat and ask whats up. They tell me they don't want that particular item back and just let me keep it AND they refunded my money

Depends on the shipping costs, among other things, probably.

I ordered a bed frame that was basically a scam in terms of the ratings... there was paint chipping off of it when it got here... I asked to return it, and the seller just refunded the money and let me keep it.

What you purchased was the paintball gun of Vladamir, rumored to bring bad luck and misery to whomstever possesses it. I will pray for you.

If you're not a regular and longtime user, abusing returns and refunds will def get you banned. Can't wait till it happens to you and we can hear about how Amazon is evil because some cheap fool like you couldn't take advantage of them

College superstar

Same here got a very nice center speaker ($500.00).

Yeah, I've been a prime subscriber for a few years now. It's great getting stuff shipped fast and cheap. Also free twitch subs.

I've just recently been getting into home automation too. Just Alexa + Philips Hue so far.