Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Man code violation....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    So you guys think kblaze made that shit all up? Or exaggerated it to a 90% degree?

I dunno... it just seems... unlikely.

I'm sure those people exist that would do such a thing... I just find it improbable that he is one of those people. I've been here 17 or 18 years... never really had a reason to doubt.

He's relatively anonymous... what is there to gain? The adoration and admiration of sweaty 15 year olds who jack off 10 times a day?
    Perhaps those as well as the annoying fedora wearing neckbeard having incel lebron worshipers he references that complain about women rejecting them. Kblaze is right about that at least.

Nanners... how long and round is your dick, in inches?
    if you really want to know, you can just drag your useless ass up your basement stairs and ask your mother

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    if you really want to know, you can just drag your useless ass up your basement stairs and ask your mother
    liar.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Perhaps those as well as the annoying fedora wearing neckbeard having incel lebron worshipers he references that complain about women rejecting them. Kblaze is right about that at least.
    This coming from a guy that owns a LeBron jersey... lmaooooo

It doesn't mean Nanners is wrong. If you can't read what Nanners posted and connect the dots, that's on you.

Not to say that this isn't to be expected. We get it. Kblaze is one of those guys who works in a cubicle with his monitor conveniently positioned so that those who pass buy can't see what's on the screen. Probably has one of those office jobs where you are given 8 hours to do 2 hours worth of work, so that gives him plenty of time to daydream and create this internet persona of his where he pretends that he's changing lives and an entrepreneur. The problem is, as Nanners pointed out, the stories don't match up.
    nice to see this site still has at least one poster capable of critical thinking

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Regardless, Nanners spends too much time focused on individuals on here. His thread policing goes a little too overboard

As for OP, I think it's just one of his schemes to pump up his feminist POV and try and expose the majority of posters to be neckbearding incels. Hence why he started the thread that way.
    Perhaps he's not a feminist but is actually right about their being neckbeard incels on here. It's not that far fetched considering we have posters like spacejam2 posting 65 times a day from his mother's dank basement and that's on just one account alone. Obviously if there was a women involved in his life he wouldn't be posting that much.

This coming from a guy that owns a LeBron jersey... lmaooooo
    You keep calling a Kyrie jersey I posted a LeBron Jersey. What's even more comical is how Nanners is being called internet detective when he's the last person that's whined about claims that I've made only to have been proven wrong.

- "Egokiller doesn't own any Cleveland sports memorabilia!"

Shows pictures of Indians, Cavs and browns jerseys, shows basement with Indians, Cavs, Bengals and Browns memorabilia on the walls.... crickets

-"Egokiller doesn't live in Cleveland!"

Shows video driving around in Cleveland, pictures in Cleveland, Cav game ticket subs etc.....

-"Egokiller never does anything for anyone on ISH!"

Show video picking manny98 up from the CLE airport to bring him to see a Cavs game....

This is why no one dares to call me out. They know I'll support the claim I made and make them look like a damn fool.
    Last edited by egokiller; 05-13-2019 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners

You keep calling a Kyrie jersey I posted a LeBron Jersey. What's even more comical is how Nanners is being called internet detective when he's the last person that's whined about claims that I've made only to have been proven wrong.

- "Egokiller doesn't own any Cleveland sports memorabilia!"

Shows pictures of Indians, Cavs and browns jerseys, shows basement with Indians, Cavs, Bengals and Browns memorabilia on the walls.... crickets

-"Egokiller doesn't live in Cleveland!"

Shows video driving around in Cleveland, pictures in Cleveland, Cav game ticket subs etc.....

-"Egokiller never does anything for anyone on ISH!"

Show video picking manny98 up from the CLE airport to bring him to see a Cavs game....
    Meltdown.

As long as we are calling people on the internet liars though, you could have easily taken a picture of the back of it and uploaded it and posted it within 180 seconds even if you’re slow... but you refused to do it because... you lied. Even if you post one now it’s too late... things could have changed.

You still claim to be a Cavs fan that hates LeBron and yet you STILL spend more time time talking about him than literally anything else, lol.

Meltdown.

As long as we are calling people on the internet liars though, you could have easily taken a picture of the back of it and uploaded it and posted it within 180 seconds even if you’re slow... you lied. Even if you post one now it’s too late... things could have changed.

You still claim to be a Cavs fan that hates LeBron and yet you STILL spend more time time talking about him than literally anything else, lol.
    I made you look like a fool. You claimed I had no Cleveland sports jerseys, so I posted them and you crawled back into your basement with your tail between your legs. At that point it was over and there was no sense in me taking any more pictures. You had already made an ass out of yourself for trying to accuse me of not having any Cleveland fan gear to begin with. You lost, just like you lost your $500 to stalker

I made you look like a fool. You claimed I had no Cleveland sports jerseys, so I posted them and you crawled back into your basement with your tail between your legs. At that point it was over and there was no sense in me taking any more pictures. You had already made an ass out of yourself for trying to accuse me of not having any Cleveland fan gear to begin with. You lost, just like you lost your $500 to stalker
    Nah... you didn

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Rule #1

Don't mix business with pleasure
    I go with the "don't shit where you eat" rule.

[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]Nah... you didn

Yep, that's exactly what happened. When someone questions you on something and makes a claim that you aren't this or that or don't have this or that and you prove them wrong by providing evidence that they are wrong, you make them look like a fool.

It happens. At least you learned from your mistake. You weren't the first to look like a fool for questioning what I told you and you certainly won't be the last.
    Nope. Not what happened. Thanks though.

Bro how do you even get yourself into this situation, it's not like you ****ed her

It's kid shit to play the "I'm not cool with her, so neither should you be" game, especially considering this is a work environment. You said it yourself, this isn't a close friend of yours...it's your work friend.

As for the 3rd guy being cool with here, in no way shape or form should that make yall feel any type of way. It doesn't concern you...if he's cool with yall, that's all that matters. YOU'RE WORK FRIENDS. Helping each other get through the day, don't make it more serious than it is. Especially considering you're a manager? It honestly sounds like a toxic environment.

At my place of work, everyone respects each other. Sure there is gossip, and some people don't like others, but the respect factor always overrules everything else. It's work, do your job and go home.