Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Tiger Woods winning the masters is the equivalent of Wizards MJ winning the Chip

I don

Default Re: Tiger Woods winning the masters is the equivalent of Wizards MJ winning the Chip

I don't like golf but I am aware of how YUGE this is. Even in NY tomorrow, that's all they're gonna talk about on the sports radio shows.

[QUOTE=Vino24]I don

I guess the accomplishment is similar to that. (From what I hear, not really into golf). But I'm assuming performance wise, it reminds me of the time when the media was saying that Wizard's Jordan din't have it anymore, and Jordan proceeded to score 51 points in his next game. A retribution game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Shape
    I was looking up the stats, several men have won the whole tour at 50+, including some 5'8 guy I never heard of in 2007. But none of those guys won majors at 50+. The oldest golfer to win a major was Boros at 48.

who said anything about 50+

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    It's a young mans game now with a massive international talent pool

Noone cares abouit old man Jack beating down the same 10 guys, when blacks weren't even allowed to step foot on Augusta

Tiger just pulled off unrivaled dominance

woods is barely black. hes half asian and grew up rich. its not like blacks are dominating golf today either. wtf... i can't even name another black golfer other than vijay singh and i think hes just a really dark east indian

and btw i dunno why people shit on nicklaus when the guy was golfing with these

give tiger woods these clubs and some shitty balls that go half the distance and see how good he is then
    Last edited by kennethgriffen; 04-15-2019 at 03:23 AM.

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

The GOAT wouldn't go out with his hair like that; Tiger is clearly a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles
    The GOAT wouldn't go out with his hair like that; Tiger is clearly a cuck.
    He

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

[QUOTE=Vino24]He

there's no reason for tiger to be going out like this ffs .. homie is worth like 600 mil .. at least shave it off .. but with all that money I probably wouldn't give a fk either .. no one else will

from this to masters champ again .. props

Quote Originally Posted by dude77

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen

and btw i dunno why people shit on nicklaus when the guy was golfing with these

give tiger woods these clubs and some shitty balls that go half the distance and see how good he is then

Jack was not using irons like that lol.

Interesting story about the woods he used. He used McGregor woods and he was so strong that his drivers kept breaking so McGregor started using 6 screws instead of the usual 4.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I guess the accomplishment is similar to that. (From what I hear, not really into golf). But I'm assuming performance wise, it reminds me of the time when the media was saying that Wizard's Jordan din't have it anymore, and Jordan proceeded to score 51 points in his next game. A retribution game.
    yeah, not really