Banned

Default Celtics fan wondering if you Knicks fans would take this trade?

Since the Knicks are considering moving down in the Draft to grab Trey Lyles, I was trying to make up a trade that would benefit both my team and yours.

Knicks receive: Isaiah Thomas, Jared Sullinger, #16 pick, 2016 Brooklyn 1st round pick, and 2016 Cleveland 2nd round pick.

Celtics receive: Jose Calderon and #4 pick.

Knicks trade down to grab Trey Lyles at #16, get a good young PF in Jared Sullinger ready to break out next season and a 16-17 PPG sixth man of the year candidate at PG in Isaiah Thomas. Not to mention a very valuable Brooklyn Nets pick in 2016 that will more than likely be in the lottery. They also get to offload the hefty contract of Jose Calderon.

Celtics give up a large quantity of assets, but receive a very valuable pick in the top 5 of the Draft that they can use to grab a top guard/forward to build their team around or a great defensive center in Willie Cauley-Stein to improve rim protection and team defense.

What do you think?

Default Re: Celtics fan wondering if you Knicks fans would take this trade?

No way.

Calderon and thj for Avery Bradley works though

Banned

Without any picks involved? Suck my f*cking dick bro

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Since the Knicks are considering moving down in the Draft to grab Trey Lyles, I was trying to make up a trade that would benefit both my team and yours.

Knicks receive: Isaiah Thomas, Jared Sullinger, #16 pick, 2016 Brooklyn 1st round pick, and 2016 Cleveland 2nd round pick.

Celtics receive: Jose Calderon and #4 pick.

Knicks trade down to grab Trey Lyles at #16, get a good young PF in Jared Sullinger ready to break out next season and a 16-17 PPG sixth man of the year candidate at PG in Isaiah Thomas. Not to mention a very valuable Brooklyn Nets pick in 2016 that will more than likely be in the lottery. They also get to offload the hefty contract of Jose Calderon.

Celtics give up a large quantity of assets, but receive a very valuable pick in the top 5 of the Draft that they can use to grab a top guard/forward to build their team around or a great defensive center in Willie Cauley-Stein to improve rim protection and team defense.

What do you think?
    Waste of a post. Knicks highly unlikely to give up a #4.

What is it with you other fans, anyways?

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

The 4th pick may very well be better than all of that combined. Have to say no.