NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Restructuring The $bucks

lest known as we all know Milwaukee has been a franchise that has had injuries throughout each of its seasons for at least a decade or more.
    Most viable team was the Vin Baker , Dog , Ray ray team that went to the Eastern Finals against the Iverson 6'ers
    This year is no different , and I'll have to say my team is tanking , but for good reason...

Most youthful vet is a shade younger than 27, so the roster really is based on youth that is equal to in all parts seniors from college.
    Over half the roster is basically made up of 2nd string NBA players , but here is the catch... if the core of their youth movement learns to play together, it is quite possible this team in a year or two will be a 4-5 seed team.
    I'm still thinking their current PG from Detroit is feeling out the coach's system.(*Woller the Dakota rabbit ) may very well become the full time starter in a year.
    Here's the catch- they will still need to move 2 players and get role players as in "New blood" that will inject a winning way.
    We all know losing becomes habit forming, and excepted.
    ** I said this years ago , I still think they should move Erysan , and get a "true" scorer....

Sanders better this year get back into his form of 2012/13 season , because if he doesn't bounce back , he should be bouced out of Milwaukee..

So there you have it , a draft choice , and two trades and the knew look Bucks with some luck , can be a viable product.
    I laugh at how many away games , look to be sold out --- they know their team will win over my helpless Bucks.

THE NBA - u gota luv it.

Default Re: Restructuring The $bucks

How can you start over and build at the same time?

Well it's easy when your best 2 pieces will be in their first and second NBA seasons. You have to spend your free agent money a year or 2 before Giannes needs paid. So you need other players in their second seasons.

Larry sanders, illyasova, Zaza, and OJ. Not a bad group of role players just 2-3 years too early because making that big money they think they are the core.

Sanders, illyasova, Zaza, and OJ

For

AMARE (expirer), Tim hardaway jr, Larkin, thanasis, Ellington, dalembert

Knight/Larkin/woltors
    Giannes/Hardaway jr/Ellington
    Parker/thanasis
    Henson/Middleton
    Amare/dalembert

With 2-3 years to decide how and when to spend 40-50 million?