Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I am your soldier!

Default Re: Diagnosis Of The Fully Torn Achilles - Very Unlikely Kobe Plays Again

I'm not clinically depressed you dumb f*cks.

Default Re: Diagnosis Of The Fully Torn Achilles - Very Unlikely Kobe Plays Again

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I'm not clinically depressed you dumb f*cks.
    That's what they always say.
    But take care of yourself man.. if venting on Kobe keeps you sane, then I say keep at it

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    That's what they always say.
    But take care of yourself man.. if venting on Kobe keeps you sane, then I say keep at it
    1. That doesn't even make sense. Plenty of depressed people claim they're depressed. Why the f*ck do you think there are so many people taking anti-depressants?

2. I'm not venting about Kobe. I made a joke about his fg% and anything that isn't "I'm praying for you Kobe" is blasphemy to you morons.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    1. That doesn't even make sense. Plenty of depressed people claim they're depressed. Why the f*ck do you think there are so many people taking anti-depressants?

2. I'm not venting about Kobe. I made a joke about his fg% and anything that isn't "I'm praying for you Kobe" is blasphemy to you morons.
    Take it easy bro. The world is beautiful. Go play some basketball, it'll make you feel better.

Don't worry, guys! Euroleague read some things on the internet about it, which means he's an expert. The variety of sources he "read" that he was kind enough to document for us should allay all concerns and I for one am totally confident that he knows what he's talking about.

And I never got to see him play live.

anybody watching nba tv ? ..

matt whiner:

"unlike his achilles tendon, his sense of humor remains intact" :o .. I don't think it's a big deal but I'm sure others may find that slightly distasteful

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Kobe plays way too wild, though. I dunno if that's good or bad. That shit he did was OC.

I think that's why certain guys don't get injured... like MJ, you just don't put yourself out there like that. It's not worth it.

-Smak
    I Always saw MJ and Kobe like Ryu and Ken in the Street fighter games. While Ryu was the more focused, disciplined student, who always thought about the "Bottom Line", Ken was the more wild, experimental "lets try this and see what happens" type.

But in life you learn that you gotta "know when to hold em, and when to fold them", especially as you get older.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    I Always saw MJ and Kobe like Ryu and Ken in the Street fighter games. While Ryu was the more focused, disciplined student, who always thought about the "Bottom Line", Ken was the more wild, experimental "lets try this and see what happens" type.

But in life you learn that you gotta "know when to hold em, and when to fold them", especially as you get older.
    Great comparison.

I dislike Kobe but I wanted him to go out with a big bang, not like this....

Of all the ways to end ones career this has to be the worst... Very sad news indeed.

P.S. Kobe is a warrior, so we might see him return. Never say never, so lets stay positive.