Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I accept the fact that the knicks sucks REAL bad.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Thank you OP, appreciate you losing the delusion. I accepted they were gonna suck after the 1st week. I am numb to the mistakes they make that cost them close games. Unless I want them beating a team I really don't like, I won't get upset. Let's get the tank and get a top draft pick. This is not Phil's roster, I will give him some time. What I can't accept is how bad DFish has been as a coach. I guess I thought after watching Kidd become a decent coach, I thought Fish would have some idea. Unless he is IN on the tankjob, he doesn't look to be a good coach. Time will tell.
    They're ALL in concerning tank job. Only goal was to embarrass McBron's opener and shit on Beantown for Christmas. I don't expect another win this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    pretty sure OP made some preseason permaban bets on the knicks.
    He permaban bet me the Knicks would finish the regular season with a better record than the Raptors

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    They're ALL in concerning tank job. Only goal was to embarrass McBron's opener and shit on Beantown for Christmas. I don't expect another win this season.
    I find it pitiful that fans like you on this board were proclaiming before the season started that the Knicks were going to shock haters and make the playoffs while trashing on legitimate teams, and now that they suck ass like everyone but you all expected you've reverted to this "This year doesn't matter, we're just tanking" mentality

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    He permaban bet me the Knicks would finish the regular season with a better record than the Raptors
    how did you get such a lay-down ez bet as that one? you need to go to Vegas man