Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default on second thought shaq is hilarious as the joker/comedic relief on TNT

did anyone see the video of him getting hit in the fact by the kid? or the one where he keeps tripping on stage? He doesn't really have the auditory skills or tone of a marv albert or even reggie miller but his comedic relief stuff is hilarious

rather have see him then Chuck's monotone voice

Default Re: on second thought shaq is hilarious as the joker/comedic relief on TNT

Kobe should join the TNT crew when he's done. It'd be cool seeing him and Shaq poke fun and bicker with each other.

Default Re: on second thought shaq is hilarious as the joker/comedic relief on TNT

BBQ Chicken.

28 and 15.

Four rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Kobe should join the TNT crew when he's done. It'd be cool seeing him and Shaq poke fun and bicker with each other.
    I don't see him as being just another talking head.. he's got that "fear me" type of respect that MJ does so business/ownership seems more of his forte.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    BBQ Chicken.

28 and 15.

Four rings.
    what are you even saying?

His comedic chemistry with Chuck is actually awesome. He can be corny at times and pushes the same rhetoric quite often but whenever he and Chuck start bickering and Shaq just sips his tea and shows his ring or they bring up this incident it's comedic gold.

He's funny but he can't take a joke himself

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    His comedic chemistry with Chuck is actually awesome. He can be corny at times and pushes the same rhetoric quite often but whenever he and Chuck start bickering and Shaq just sips his tea and shows his ring or they bring up this incident it's comedic gold.
    I honestly think barkley could take shaq in a fight, look how easy he took him down.. if barkley took a few bjj classes he would destroy shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    I honestly think barkley could take shaq in a fight, look how easy he took him down.. if barkley took a few bjj classes he would destroy shaq.
    does Shaq get to take the classes too? damn

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Nah he might take a step up to the desk and tear his other achilles

Decent playground baller They Won's Avatar

I'm ok with him, but the best part is Shaqtin a Fool, but technically they could do that with anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    what are you even saying?

You must not watch the show...Shaq repeats himself a lot.

Decent college freshman

Shaq annoys me when he constantly brings up his rings. He can crack jokes but can't take one back. It's infuriating can only imagine if he had won in 04 & 05 if everything went right how much trash he would talk.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Only time Shaq is funny is unintentionally. Ie, when he's clearly butthurt and acts like a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha

bruh...