Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: Contrived, Preconceived Stat Padding (Kobe v.s. LeBron)

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Lebron took his team to the playoffs in the 3rd season of his career and led them to the finals in his 4th. Just like Durant you stupid ****
    And the retarded knicks fan completely ignores durant had harden and westbrook on his side who sometimes out performed him in the playoffs and the finals. LeBron wishes he had those kind of players to rely on at that early age.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    People forget dude has 5TO.. He rather want to have a TO than taking a shot.. Thats equivalent to 5 missed shot.. So LeBron in reality has 13/20 fg.. Perfect game my ass..
    and still so much better than kobe's career fg % and if we added his TO's oh my goodness

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers4ever
    This I'd understand if they lost or lebron completely took a notch down in scoring in order to help his FG% but he didn't. He scored 30+ points, got his team mates some buckets, and won the ****ing game.
    Trolls will now criticize a player for taking the shots he thinks he has a good chance of making and passing up the ones he doesn't think are high-percentage. They are thinking their way into stupidity.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Trolls will now criticize a player for taking the shots he thinks he has a good chance of making and passing up the ones he doesn't think are high-percentage. They are thinking their way into stupidity.
    I like this and will be borrowing it.

Local High School Star

Samurai Swoosh are you back to your old-self? Will ISH be flooded again with your stupid comments about Lebron like 1 or 2 years ago?

People, it's not like Lebron was passing up shots for Birdman to shoot jumpers or anything like it. He was passing up shots indeed, but to Bosh for his midrange jumper(which is usually money), to Battier, Allen for 3(who wouldn't though?), to Wade and Bosh under/around the basket for easy layups/dunks. Damn, these passes lead to very high percentage shots from his teammates which can only benefit his team. It's surely better than him taking tough fadeaway jumpers, sure it's nice to see, but not very effective.

People please be smart, you're critizing player for playing almost perfect game of basketball.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    Samurai Swoosh are you back to your old-self? Will ISH be flooded again with your stupid comments about Lebron like 1 or 2 years ago?

People, it's not like Lebron was passing up shots for Birdman to shoot jumpers or anything like it. He was passing up shots indeed, but to Bosh for his midrange jumper(which is usually money), to Battier, Allen for 3(who wouldn't though?), to Wade and Bosh under/around the basket for easy layups/dunks. Damn, these passes lead to very high percentage shots from his teammates which can only benefit his team. It's surely better than him taking tough fadeaway jumpers, sure it's nice to see, but not very effective.

People please be smart, you're critizing player for playing almost perfect game of basketball.
    by doing that isn't he admitting that he's a worse shooter than Bosh, Allen, or Battier? I thought according to his fans that he's the best shooter in the game...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    by doing that isn't he admitting that he's a worse shooter than Bosh, Allen, or Battier? I thought according to his fans that he's the best shooter in the game...
    Ask any rational lebron fan and all of them will tell you he's worse shooter than players you mentioned/nor is he the best shooter in the game.

Even better, find me one poster saying this. I think it's clear you're talking out of your ass and making shit up...

Typical Kobetard

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Allen and bosh are better shooters obviously. wide open battier shot > contested lebron shot. Lebron is a great spot up shooter not great at pulling up off the dribble.