Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-19-2007, 05:28 AM   #1
basketball_man22
Can barely lace up my sneakers

basketball_man22 has an OK reputation so far
Default what do you think is the most exiticng play

what do you think is the most exiticng play in basketball. i say blocks it just gets ur team exited and even when ur down ur team gets pumped
basketball_man22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:29 AM   #2
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: what do you think is the most exiticng play

agree, blocks are the best thing about basketball IMO.
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:33 AM   #3
P-Forty21

when you absolutely DUNK on someone! Like when LBJ dunked on duncan, Ellis Dunked on Barbosa, That little guy from the kings posterising boozer...I can name many more but cbf it.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:34 AM   #4
KIWI

ill state the obvious someone getting dunked on i like the one kobe did on dwight talk about nuts in your mouth
Old 03-19-2007, 05:42 AM   #5
JMEWLS

I'm gonna say the dunk.
Whether it's on a fast break, if its on a player or in traffic. It always gets the crowd into the game, gets your team pumped and gets the player pumped.

Another is the buzzer beater, there's nothing better then shooting that final shot to win the game.. Unless your the other team
Old 03-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #6
Catch'N'Shoot
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Catch'N'Shoot has an OK reputation so far

1. acrobatic layups
2. huge dunks (vince carter in sydney)
3. fastbreak blocks
4. crazy steals on crazy crossovers
5. buzzer beaters
Catch'N'Shoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #7
KIWI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
I'm gonna say the dunk.
Whether it's on a fast break, if its on a player or in traffic. It always gets the crowd into the game, gets your team pumped and gets the player pumped.

Another is the buzzer beater, there's nothing better then shooting that final shot to win the game.. Unless your the other team :D

yeah i like the buzzer beater im changing mine from dunk to buzzer better!
Old 03-19-2007, 08:48 AM   #8
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

as a suns fan, i have to say alley-oops.....i don't know why they're just....fun.

especially when the pace of the game is very quick and the defense gets there just in time to watch the ball go up and get thrown down...

i love them
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:52 AM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A unexpected dunk.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:19 AM   #10
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

A Dunk in traffic...doesn't get any sweeter then that imo
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:43 AM   #11
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

I'm with the acrobatic layups and circus shots. Dunks are nice too but acrobatic layups are different every time and there's more room to be creative. I really like stuff like VC's 360 baseline J last year.

Also I loved the elbow pass.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:38 AM   #12
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When someone you don't expect to get up just dunks on someone.

That's tied with a rejection put into the fifth row.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: