Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: If Lebron did meet Kobe in the 2009 Finals, would ISH have survived?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    game 3: 11-28 in game 3
    Game 4: 7 missed shots, 2 missed FT's and 7 turnover in the 4th and OT
    Game 6: 8-20 in game 6

Hardly the imagine of perfection that his fans tries to make that series out to be.

And again. Lebron fans love to point to the regular season games.

Well, Lebron got his butt kicked in 2008-09.

Default Re: If Lebron did meet Kobe in the 2009 Finals, would ISH have survived?

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Dwight > Lebron
    Kobe > Dwight
    Kobe > Lebron

Sounds legit to me.
    Lebron > Jordan
    Jordan > Kobe
    Lebron > Kobe

Sounds legit to me.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Said it many times before, but LeBron going H2H with Bean in the finals would've been terrible for Kobe fans. Like, really bad.

Bron has routinely killed the Lakers while outplaying Kobe in their individual matchups.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

they might have to remove avvys and reps and limit 60 post per 5 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti
    Lebron > Jordan
    Jordan > Kobe
    Lebron > Kobe

Sounds legit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Cavs/Lebron would definitely had a better chance (best chance in the league) at Lakers/Kobe that year... you know how a team has that one team that just gives most mismatch problems, thats what Magic was for Cavs (they struggled against them all season long, think they lost all matchups in reg. season from what i remember, Lebron would get his, more than get his, but the supporting cast just couldnt deal with Dwight+shooters defensively), they still almost barely made it through in ECF, lost games by 1-2 pts, Mo missing a GW, Lewis/Turkoglu hitting a GW each, Lebron hitting a GW, thinks could been different... and for Lakers, Cavs was that team that gave most mismatch problems that year and for Kobe, prime Lebron was that player... i knew soon as Cavs was gona meet Magic that if they managed to win that series Cavs was gona most likely win the championship against Lakers.... and if Magic got through they would get destroyed, Lakers had the big fellas & wings to deal with Dwights/Magics in/out game and even give Dwight problems on the other side (Gasol was awesome).
    I was pretty wet for Bron in 09 because I still thought he was just going through some early career struggles... not that he would do what he did time and again and that it was just 'what he was.'

I remember being seriously impressed by Bron in the same way I have been by Curry these days. All that being said, and knowing Bron was prolly going to be the best player in that series... I think the that Cavs team would get scraped vs that Lakers team. One of the few times I would say Bron had a pass for taking an L, along with his first finals.

Magic were worse, sure, but I can't see Cavs winning that. LA was really good back then, built for playoffs. They were too big for anyone else.

-Smak