Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Am I the only one who thinks this Lebron and Wade pairing will end in flames?

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    They would have never reached the finals without Lebron or gotten anywhere close to it. Wade should be thanking Lebron for 2 rings. Lebron carried Miami to 2 rings, so you are wrong. Wade had nothing but first round losses in the years before Lebron arrived.

Lebron went 17-7-7 47% in the 2011 NBA finals. Why is it when Wade does something similar they can win the NBA finals (2012,2013 NBA finals) yet when Lebron did it they lost? Hint: Lebron carries that team.

If Lebron ever played like Wade or Bosh did in the 2013 ECF the Heat would be swept and lose every game by 20 points.

LeBron stans are worse than Heat haters and youre a horrible One as well.

What did Wade do without LeBron compared to LeBron without Wade?
    Oh only avg 36,5,5 in Finals and carrying the Heat down 2-0 to 4 straight wins and win Finals MVP---something LeBron Never did before Joining wade.

Oh if LeBron avg what Wade did theyd lose by 20,no not quite considering Wade Never Choked and laid an egg in the biggest stage,the FINALS and cost his team the championship---oh b b but Wade PO in 2013 not including Finals
    yeah,Wade played with 3 Bone Bruises and in the Finals had an argument for Finals MVP before game 6.

B b but he takes games off,yeah no sht bc healthy in po and performing where it matters most is what counts.

How is 20,4,4 in Finals and shooting BETTER and having less t/o than LeBron
    worse than 17,7,7 and being outplayed by Jason Terry an being the 3rd best player on team?

Yeah I forgot when LeBron won anything besides regular season awards without Wade---when did LeBron win without Wade again?

The Heat are a team and play better with all 3 than just being the LeBron and shooters--howd 2007 and 2009 go again?
    LeBron stans are fn pathetic trashing LJ teammate and why LJ joined the Heat in the first place to prop up LeBron.

Wade should be thanking LeBron.Yeah apparently 2011 Finals the Heat should praise LeBron for his performance.Yeah Wade should thank LeBron for Wades Finals MVP and bringing the first ring to the Heat.
    Wade should thank LeBron for Wade playing good--almost like Wade is an all star solely bc of LeBron like Mo Williams oh wait hes not hmm.

Lebron stans dam

Default Re: Am I the only one who thinks this Lebron and Wade pairing will end in flames?

They're best friends it'll never end bad.

Love Live Life

What's more important the playoffs or the regular season?

I'm sure their only focus is to 3peat and in order to do that Lebron will need a healthy Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Apparently LeBron is fed up. He's been saying "I'm active!" in pregame huddles.
    Seriously?

my gut tells me that they will win it again this year

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Actually he can, since he's carried Wade to championships each of the last two years. Lebron has MORE than made up for 2011. Wade wouldn't have even been in the Finals without Lebron.
    lol @ you thinking that makes up for a FINALS MVP that would of probably cemented Wade in the top 15 all time.

im sure if d-wade didnt feel like his knees were 70 years old he would be out playing every single game

Quote Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
    lol @ you thinking that makes up for a FINALS MVP that would of probably cemented Wade in the top 15 all time.
    Lebron won a Finals MVP with Wade averaging 14 ppg over 3 rounds last year. Why couldn't Wade win a Finals MVP with Lebron only playing bad in one round?

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Wade was much better in the 2012 and 2013 Finals than Lebron was in 2011. Last year he provided great second option help and stepped his game up dramatically from previous rounds.. and in 2012 Finals he averaged 23/6/5 but it was all overshadowed by Brons superior performance plus crazy 3 pt shooting

This is what Wade did in the 2012 and 2013 finals.

2013: 20-5-4 48%
    2012: 23-6-5 43%

Solid, but if Lebron does that in the CF or Finals Miami would get crushed.

Also Miami won the 2013 ECF with Wade averaging 15-5-4 43.6% and Bosh even worse. If Lebron went 15-5-4 on 43.6% it would easily be a sweep.

Wade went 21-6-5 on 44% in the 2012 ECF as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    What's more important the playoffs or the regular season?

I'm sure their only focus is to 3peat and in order to do that Lebron will need a healthy Wade.
    Let's be real, Wade is NEVER going to be healthy. He injured his hammy by doing nothing more than running down the court. Same thing will happen in the playoffs. Dude needs to suck it up and learn how to play through his pain.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I find it hilarious how Lebron James, who's arguably the best player in the league right now, needs another superstar of Dwyane Wade's caliber to win ballgames. Lebron does not have that killer instinct and can never carry an entire team on his back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I find it hilarious how Lebron James, who's arguably the best player in the league right now, needs another superstar of Dwyane Wade's caliber to win ballgames. Lebron does not have that killer instinct and can never carry an entire team on his back.
    Agree with everything but bolded...

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash31
    LeBron stans are worse than Heat haters and youre a horrible One as well.

What did Wade do without LeBron compared to LeBron without Wade?
    Oh only avg 36,5,5 in Finals and carrying the Heat down 2-0 to 4 straight wins and win Finals MVP---something LeBron Never did before Joining wade.

Oh if LeBron avg what Wade did theyd lose by 20,no not quite considering Wade Never Choked and laid an egg in the biggest stage,the FINALS and cost his team the championship---oh b b but Wade PO in 2013 not including Finals
    yeah,Wade played with 3 Bone Bruises and in the Finals had an argument for Finals MVP before game 6.

B b but he takes games off,yeah no sht bc healthy in po and performing where it matters most is what counts.

How is 20,4,4 in Finals and shooting BETTER and having less t/o than LeBron
    worse than 17,7,7 and being outplayed by Jason Terry an being the 3rd best player on team?

Yeah I forgot when LeBron won anything besides regular season awards without Wade---when did LeBron win without Wade again?

The Heat are a team and play better with all 3 than just being the LeBron and shooters--howd 2007 and 2009 go again?
    LeBron stans are fn pathetic trashing LJ teammate and why LJ joined the Heat in the first place to prop up LeBron.

Wade should be thanking LeBron.Yeah apparently 2011 Finals the Heat should praise LeBron for his performance.Yeah Wade should thank LeBron for Wades Finals MVP and bringing the first ring to the Heat.
    Wade should thank LeBron for Wade playing good--almost like Wade is an all star solely bc of LeBron like Mo Williams oh wait hes not hmm.

Lebron stans dam

I personally like Wade as a person and a player, but I'm just telling the truth.

Wade had Shaq in 2006. What happened after Shaq left? Prime Wade could not even win a playoff series nor finish better than a low seed in the East until Lebron joined in 2010. He even lost to the Hawks in the first round once. That's just the truth. And no Lebron was not out played by Jason Terry. Terry could only dream of 17-7-7 on 46%. Lebron underperformed, but was still 1000 times better than Terry.

If Lebron went 23-6-5 on 43%, 20-5-4 48%, or 21-6-5 44%, or 15-5-4 43% he would be torn to shreds especially if Wade took up most of the coverage like Lebron does for Miami.

Talk about 2011 all you want. Wade was losing in the first round every year since Shaq left up until Lebron joined Miami. They would have never even sniffed the finals in 2011 without Lebron.

Btw what did Wade do in the 2011 ECF vs Chicago? 19-6-2 40% fg and 4 turnovers per game

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Someone clearly didn't watch the playoffs last year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by secund2nun
    They would have never reached the finals without Lebron or gotten anywhere close to it. Wade should be thanking Lebron for 2 rings. Lebron carried Miami to 2 rings, so you are wrong. Wade had nothing but first round losses in the years before Lebron arrived.

Lebron went 17-7-7 47% in the 2011 NBA finals. Why is it when Wade does something similar they can win the NBA finals (2012,2013 NBA finals) yet when Lebron did it they lost? Hint: Lebron carries that team.

If Lebron ever played like Wade or Bosh did in the 2013 ECF the Heat would be swept and lose every game by 20 points.
    this.
    he let wade take over because he was hot after carrying him to the finals and wade couldnt deliver. then he carried Wades shell for two straight years and this season hes doing it again. he should go back to cleveland or join golden state